[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - The quiet empty loniliness of the night

The quiet empty loniliness of the night

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Daniel1985 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Hey all, i replied to all of you which took me ages, i started it last night and kept coming back to it and just finished and clicked send and it asked me to log in and when i did gave me a blank box. i lost it all :P Ah well i hope you are well and thank you for ur msgs.

Dan
They are right when they say "Life is what you make it"
Daniel1985
UKFM Member

Postby sammi » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm

:lol: lol lol :lol:
hya dan sorry for laughing but i have tried to reply on this forum 3 times and done the same roday :? fibro fog i think. hopr u get some kip ti night. i am staying up longer hoping i sleep longer (just kidding myself raelly lol) sammi
sammi
UKFM Member

Postby shewhosings » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 am

I can't sleep. Laying in bed just hurts, i've got some proper niggle in my back and there is a police helicopter flying around searching for someone, its making a LOT of noise.

Anyone else awake too?
shewhosings

Postby Daniel1985 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:37 am

Daniel1985
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:53 am

Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby shewhosings » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:12 am

shewhosings

Postby Lucy-Lemon » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 am

Lucy-Lemon
UKFM Member

Postby juliet » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Juliet xxx

Happiness is not getting what you want, it is being content with what you have.
juliet
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 pm

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Daniel1985 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm

oh :o lol shall i blame fibro fog? everyone else does. Not always going to be but its a good excuse for human nature. Everyone makes silly mistakes now and then :) Finally i have an excuse for my daftness :) Maybe alot of my silly mistakes have been fibro fog all along who knows :S I just thought i was clumsy and forgetful.

No worry juliet, i hope your nightmares cease and you have nice dreams, whatever they might be ;)

Thank you for the msn add shewhosings jules lol and sorry for muddling you up hope ur well and spk soon :)
Daniel1985
UKFM Member

louge

Postby princess » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:52 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby juliet » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 am

ugh! ok so its half three and im still wide awake :(

i need to be up at 7am to get up and get into uni for 9am (till 5pm... ouch!), im hoping to god i fall asleep soon. ive tried everything, music, tv (usually sends me right off) hot water bottle, just silence, cup of decaf tea, reading, everything!

why is it that while i was on the phone to my boyfriend at half 11 i was practically dozing off and as soon as i put the phone down im now wide awake (maybe it says something about his convosation :lol: )

gosh im gonna be a wreck tomorrow
Juliet xxx

Happiness is not getting what you want, it is being content with what you have.
juliet
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:50 am

Sorry I missed you Juliet, I was up but not online. Youngest has earache :roll: Still have to take the middle one to school... just hope I'm ok driving the car :(
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Mr.A » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:46 am

Not trying to stir up s*** here, but once I become crippled and bed-bound for good, switch me off in the most humane way possible. I wanna die with as much dignity as possible and most importantly by my own free will. I'd wanna tie up loose ends, I certainly don't wanna die after about another 45 years of agony. No human owns another human, no one has the right to force me to live that way.

(Has now been edited, first time round I was half-asleep)
Last edited by Mr.A on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:19 am

Hello there mr a,i dont get your drift with this,try to explain more here about what you mean,are you talking about ,i cant spell this euthinasia?I wonder have you been watching the news tonight about the bloke who went public to end his life?What makes you think you will become a bed cripple?................cat
cat123
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics