[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - is there anybody out there

is there anybody out there

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

is there anybody out there

Postby jacque » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi

Is there anybody who lives in south london,

I have no one, just spent the last 3 days on my own, kids went to there dads, going abit stir crazy ere

help please

jacque x
jacque
UKFM Member

Postby gee » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:07 pm

Hi Jacque, I dont live in south london i live in bucks, but I wanted to say hi anyway,

Iam here if you want a chat :)

kind regards

angelina x :)
gee
UKFM Member

Postby jacque » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:18 pm

Hi gee

Thank you,

I just have enough of being on my own, i have no one to chat to, i split up with my partner, & its just me & the kids,

So i decided to take myself of to the V&A & saw an exhibit of Diane Arbus, her photos are just brilliant, feel absolutely knackered today, but it was worth it

I just wish the pain would go away, just for a couple of days, so i can replenish myself, catch up on some sleep, i still stretch everyday & ride my bike 3 times aweek, i just wonder sometimes how much more can i take,

Well i certaintly told you a few things there, feel better already, thank you
Its such a lonely illness isnt it, do feel free to chat to me as well, i am normally a happy soul, just a little lost & confused at the moment

jacque x
jacque
UKFM Member

Postby gee » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:38 pm

Hi Jacque. It a verly lonely illness its just the worst. because its invisable and people dont see what we are suffering its as if people cant see it so they think it doesnt exsit. I ahve had a really bad week this week, I have not been able to get up in the mornings and in so much pain, i know what you mean when you say how much more can we take, Whens it going to end? :(

Iam here for you if you want to chat anytime, you can email me if you want to chat of the forum if you;d like that.

Dont ever think your completly alone honey because Iam here for you :) :)

Luv and hugs

Gee xxx :)
gee
UKFM Member

hi jacque

Postby james » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:23 am

Keep smiling no matter what, i became single due to this illness and have been since 2000, normal people dont want to know, and like you i am lonely, but my daughter who lives with me keeps me smiling, but it doesnt stop the heartaches we have,
on the 18th jan i am going to my local hospital to meet with other fibro sufferers, maybe i'll meet someone there??(praying for it hehe)
If you wanna talk direct i am on MSN and also have web cam, so please feel free to contact me
james@jhalley7.wanadoo.co.uk

Keep smiling
xs james
james
UKFM Member

Postby jacque » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Hi gee

Im sorry to hear that you are having a bad time, mornings are the worse for me aswell, can you manage any gentle stretches before you go to bed, I have been exercising now for 2yrs, & it has made such alot of difference, still in pain, but it just eases it alittle bit

Thank you for listening to me, it is lonely, but with people like you around, who have there own problems, i feel like im not alone anymore,

take care

jacque x
jacque
UKFM Member

Postby jacque » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:08 pm

Hi james

Like you i became single thru this illness, & been single since 2000, people just dont want to know, plus i dont really go out to meet anyone, good luck at the hospital on the 18th (you never know) you would of thought there was a place in london where i could meet other sufferers, but i cant find any,

I have added you to my msm, (only had computer 6 months, so not to sure how to use it) but i will give it a try, have you heard of skype, i am thinking of getting this, its free & i will be able to speak (mum lives in spain)

I do keep on smiling, its just very hard sometimes, i miss that shoulder to cry on, & a cuddle, i admire you james, single man bringing up children on his own is not easy anyway let alone have this awful illness aswell, thank you for your support, its nice to find people that do care, i really did think i was on my own till i found this forum,

take care

jacque xx
jacque
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics