[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - HELP WITH WRITING A LEAFLET TO RAISE AWARENESS

HELP WITH WRITING A LEAFLET TO RAISE AWARENESS

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

HELP WITH WRITING A LEAFLET TO RAISE AWARENESS

Postby mjriley2 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:02 pm

Hi guys

I am just starting a support group in Basingstoke and am looking to write my own leaflet on FMS. I am trying to look on internet and in books to pool information to take out to GPs and businesses to raise awareness of FMS. I wondered if you could help me.

I would like to know what symptoms people suffer with and also any treatments that people have tried that have or have not worked also any medications which people have tried or have heard of that do or do not work.

If you could help me then please either email jdriley@ntlworld.com or contact me via msn at michaelariley1@msn.com or call me on 01256 420748.

Thanks for reading

Michaela RIley
mjriley2

ADMIN

Postby CindersWorld » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:11 pm

Just moved your plea for help to a more appropriate category/heading. Good luck with creating your leaflet.

Luv
Cat
xxx
CindersWorld

Hello!!

Postby 123sandra » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:17 pm

123sandra
UKFM Member

P.S!!

Postby 123sandra » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:36 pm

123sandra
UKFM Member