can't stop crying

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

can't stop crying

Postby ellen b » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Why is it you get days when you just cant stop crying and things that would normally wouldn't bother you seem to weigh on your mind. Is it just the joys of FM? :?
ellen b
UKFM Member

crying

Postby princess » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:50 pm

Oh dear an emotional day, wish i was there to give you a cuddle, anyway just to let you know we are all thinking of you today and it will get better tomorrow.
Hope you manage a sleep tonight - that always helps a good sleep.
princess
sending a gentle hug ()
princess
UKFM Regular

thank you.

Postby ellen b » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

hi Princess thank you for the message. I had 3 hours sleep on and off last night so it probably making me more emotional and being this time of year seems to get to me. Take care. Ellen
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi ellen I wish I could have a good cry as I am feeling strucked numb at the moment but I hope you pick up soon though

and why is it when your feeling low people come along and put the boot in further - someone in the so called family has sh#t on me from a great height after they said they could be trusted I'm now living in fear as a certain person from my past is trying to get back in contact because of this so called 'trust me person' actions- my flashbacks have returned and terrible nightmares about my past have come back to haunt me. Now I panick when the door knocks or the phone rings why do people do this and who can you really trust. I'm living in fear and don't know where turn.
think I'm gonna scream right now :x
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:22 pm

Hope you feel better soon Ellen and you too Miss B ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

ellen and moneypenny

Postby princess » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Sending gentle fibro hugs to you both
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

thanks

Postby ellen b » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 pm

I am getting there, thank you for all the support, i'm trying to get my head round things at the moment. I keep hoping that karma will sort the person out hopefully soon and I will know about it. The anti-depressant's that i use for diabetic nueropathy are helping and I give my little one & the mutt loads of hugs. I will get there eventually. thanks again for the messages it really helps. :?
ellen b
UKFM Member

help

Postby princess » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm

I used to work with a Therapy dog, a Westie for 10 years - children and dogs work wonders when we are unwell - i truly believe in that.
Your wee one will be able to tell when you are upset.
So best you just let your tears come with the dog, as there is scientific proof that the presence of a little creature will lift the spirits - Nurse Nightengale in the Crimean War.

That was part of my presentation for therapy dogs!

Hope you have a decent sleep

Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby juliet » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 pm

hey ellen,

i know exactly how you feel, i seem to cry the whole time at the moment and just the littlest thing sets me off! came home from uni today absolutly shattered and with the feeling that im gonna have to give up my course :( didnt help to find out one of the girls on my course has been having a good bitch about me behind my back too!

ugh the joys of life!!

hope you feel better soon xxxx
Juliet xxx

Happiness is not getting what you want, it is being content with what you have.
juliet
UKFM Member

hi

Postby ellen b » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi Juliet, I know what you mean. I am getting the same crap at work you roll into into the room and it goes quiet and then when you're in the ladies you hear comments like "she doesn't look ill" another one i heard was from a manager who thought they were being funny calling me Davros the leader of the Darleks. the sooner i retire the better. I keep thinking tomorrow will get better and then some other crap happens. Roll on 2009 I want to forget 2008 as another crap year. :? take care Ellen
ellen b
UKFM Member

crying

Postby princess » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Does not matter a jot what people say to you or behind your back, you know you are ill and so does your Dr.
I had all that and i ended up saying - so i hear you think i am kidding on about being ill -
1. Speak to my Dr
2. Come when i get up and come in the evening and help me get out of a chair.
Ok got it!!!!

princess

They never came back to me ok
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Mr.A » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:30 pm

If that really bothers you, record them saying it then report them. Don't tell them you've recorded anything at first, let them deny it, then they'll really be in trouble.
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby Fog woman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:33 pm

Hi ellen,

I totally understand how you are feeling, I've been having a bad day due to flare up & not enough sleep. I have noticed when I'm badly sleep deprived I can get very emotional about anything.

But when you have a good day it makes life more bearable & you cope with things alot better.

I have to agree with princess about therapy with animals when I was newly diagnosed I couldn't see any hope for the future. But every day my dog & cat got me through without them I don't know how I'd of coped.
Fog woman
UKFM Member

tears

Postby princess » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Animal therapyt.

They hear your words, they tell no secrets and they kiss away your tears, they never turn away from you, they need to feel loved just as you - and they are devoted.

I had a therapy dog for 10 years and worked all over grampian, loved every minute of it. Was asked to go to WTC 9/11 and also Katrina but was not well enough and by then my dog had died, however i was going to be given a tried and tested dog to work with - my only regret i could not help - so i hleped over here with WTC, familes who were in crisis till they got back to USA.

As i have said before Florence Nightingale had the first therapy animals (a dog and cat actually) she said the presence of a little creature helps calm the spirit!

When i was beded not long ago, my rescue cat stayed on the bed all the three weeks till i managed to get up - and she is my rescue and hasnt been with me very long - but she has bonded, her way of trying to help i guess

Have you got a dog or cat at home?
princess
UKFM Regular

hi, my menagerie

Postby ellen b » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I have a bit of a menagerie a 7yr old german shepherd who has epliepsy & collitis who I cuddle regularly and he is so affectionate that when i'm blubbing he comes and nudges me to see what is wrong, also when i'm laid up he does not want to leave my side. 2 guinea pigs with malformed feet, who also enjoy a cuddle, a rabbit with odd coloured eyes that chases aroung hutch with paper in his mouthwhich makes me laugh. Two love birds who love beating each other up one minute and preening each other the next, we have just bought a shetland pony for daughter,he enjoys having a fuss made of him; hubby has adopted a foal with monkey mouth and knocked knees and i have adopted a pony that was left to die that my friend who also has FM has nursed back to health. (Although physcially much improved )he is mentally away with the fairies he walks into gates and has dippy moments. But also loves having a fuss made of him. He is great with children and adults who are ill or disabled and so calm around electric wheelchairs and walkers. My friend said that we are an ideal match due to away with fairies & clumsy moments that we have in common. I think i prefer animals to people at times because they are honest and dont bit*h behind your back. :)
ellen b
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics