[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I havn't posted for a while because.....

I havn't posted for a while because.....

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I havn't posted for a while because.....

Postby luuluu » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 am

Hi everyone

Merry Xmas to you all, I am hoping its enjoyable and as pain free as possible :)

I havn't posted for a while, have been very down with trying to keep working whilst having a flare up :cry: For the last few weeks I've been in bed by tea time and we have lived off take aways and convenience food (not good for the waistline :? ) I have been reading other posts tho and keeping up with you all but hadn't the energy to post myself.

Having tried to keep going till the end of term I had to give in on Thursday and ring in sick as I couldn't actually walk for the pain :shock: so missed the last 2 days.
However, having rested for the last few days I can't beleive how much better I feel already. I was dreading being in bed for xmas and although we have had to cancel the few days away we were having as I felt too porrly to go, I am sure xmas day will be ok now :D

Laying in bed the other night I got to thinking about work and if its worth the struggle but it seems from reading other posts being on benefits and trying to get what your entitled to is just as much of a struggle :?

Anyways, I have 2 weeks off now to rest and get ready for next term, I do like my job and term time working is a bonus as you know your going to be off regulaly for a rest :)

Have a lovely xmas everyone :D

Take Care

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm

glad you are feeling better luuluu, long may it last. i can appreciate not wanting to give up work so is there a way you could maybe reduce hours so not have to work quite so much?
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

lulou

Postby princess » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 pm

Wondered where you had got to Lou Lou - anyway i hope you have found that wee bit of strengh to get through the holidays.
Glad you are still with us and watching the forum, its been good for the soul speaking to all the people.
So take care and we will hear from you soon
Merry Xmas honey
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

I only do 18.5 hours a week now and wouldnt be able to reduce them as financially there would then be no point in working anyway.
I think it was a build up from half term to christmas (7 weeks) and we were really busy towards the end of term, I guess I just ran out of energy in the end. :cry:
Hopefully as the spring and summer terms are shorter and the weather will be getting better it wont be so bad. Trying to scrape the ice of my car everyday did not help matters either. I will have to have a plan for the winter term next year :roll:

take care

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Glad you are feeling better Luuluu ((xx)) Hope the weather is kinder to you next term.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics