need some advice

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

need some advice

Postby Strawberry » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 am

Hiya everyone.

I am needing some advice.
Here is my problem. Over the past few years my hospital up here has lost blood tests from me, my husbands sperm sample and also my bowel biopsies. This seems to be an occuring thing with me and to be honest i am getting very angry and upset as now my hubby has to do another test and also i have to have a flexible sigmoidoscopy again so they can get some more biopsies. I think it is a damn right disgrace and i really want to complain and report this.
What i am needing help with is who do i send a letter to? will it be the manager of the hospital or my local mp.
It is getting more and more frequent now that they are loosing my tests, and it like taking one step forward and a thousand back.

Thanks for your help in advance :)
Strawberry
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 am

i think every hospital has to have a patients organisation with representatives from hospital management, patients, and professionals from the community - http://www.palsglos.org.uk/pals6.html

you could try there as a first stop.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby Strawberry » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Thankyou very much hun for you advice i am going to ring them on friday ((Hugs)))
Strawberry
UKFM Member

strawberry

Postby princess » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Strawberry hope you get this sorted out soon - sorry not sure of the answer but Citizens advice seem to know a lot about most things.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics