[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - wouldnt it be nice ?

wouldnt it be nice ?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: wouldnt it be nice ?

Postby groovy_chick » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby derekh » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 am

wouldnt it be nice if we could wake up and find this illness had been a very bad dream
derekh
UKFM Member

Wouldnt it be nice

Postby ellen b » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:56 am

to not have to rely on anyone else for the simplest things like opening tin/jar bottle. To be able to guarantee you could do want you wanted or needed to do without having to think how you are going to manage :)
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:01 pm

to not to keep sticking a needle -ouch- in my tummy every 2 to 3 days for my infusion pump and then sometimes have to redo it when it falls out
double ouch :x
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

agree

Postby robbie » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 pm

CazandRobbie 4ever
robbie
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm

wouldnt it be nice to ahve my old life bk even for a week......to be able to run after my kids instead of them running errands for me.....

wouldnt it be nice to give and recieve cuddles without the pain.
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

cuddles without pain

Postby sunnyc » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 am

sunny thoughts from sunnyc
sunnyc
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 pm

samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

wouldnt it be nice

Postby taffeeapple » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 pm

I like to shake it, but the fibro does it for me.
taffeeapple
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm

samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics