Virtual Holiday on Monday please sign up here!!!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby star » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Don't worry jeannie you will find the hotel no problem - follow the noise!

Would you do us a favour (por favor) and buy another rubber ring for Eggle? It's a shame - he is so badly burned that he melted the last one! Any size will do - if Corinne or gillshutt sit on his knee they will soon squeeze his b*m into it. (Somehow I don't think they will need much coaxing to do this good deed! :D ) Since he has been avoiding his two greatest fans, we might have to tell him we are playing Spanish musical chairs, so he will co-operate. Its for his own good after all! :shock:

I asked sammi to make a phone call before she left home. Its to book us into the priory for rehab when we return. We are definitely going to need detox. We will go straight from the airport to avoid people falling off the wagon/bus/limo/whatever. :oops:

Did I tell you about the sticking plaster on my forehead? Guess who decided to go out on the balcony for a cigarette after clubbing last night? Me! All I could see was a dark shape through the glass - the dog eating the pvc leopard print thong! I ran out to grab it and forgot to open the door first. (The cleaners are just TOO particular in this hotel.) princess assured me she had returned the dog because the hair of it didn't work for her hangover. I think she choked or something. :?

I am having a lazy day today down by the pool. I will need to recharge my batteries before I go out tonight. By the way, does anyone know how I ended up dancing in one of those cages? Some smart alec locked me in, and I was absolutely exhausted by the time I found the door. Believe me the last thing I needed was a split head and a tug of war with a mongrel, when I got back to my room! :roll:

I've decided to wear a sweatband over the cut tonight - who is going to notice me when there is a certain someone (who stuck her hand down a 2 foot plantpot last night) and is going to be wearing a sling! :lol:
Learn to live in the world with hope, love and peace but do not let the rest of the world live too much in you. Take time to enjoy your own company and be your own best friend for life.
star
UKFM Member

Re: can you come get me

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 pm

[quote="taffeeapple"]OMG i missed the palin, can you come and get me pleassssss or am i to late, i found my bikini (well bottoms anyway) :P

cant believe i missed the plane, took to many tabs left me sonked. Could i get a limo from airport, and maybe send all those hunky firemen lol.

I am ready and waiting[/quote]

No problem Taffeeapple you can take Eagles place, he has had to go home very suddenly, but will keep in touch with us. So there is an empty room there if you want it.
Late comers no problem glad to see you

Taffy appears 1/2 later with a huge hunk of a guy on her arm with great big smile
fiona :lol:
Last edited by princess on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

holiday

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Right sorry it took me so long, just had to have an emmergency flight home there, dont want to talk about it - just domestic at home!!!!!

Well it was lovely coming back over England and then water, god only knows where that was as by then i was a wee bitty tipsy on the champers that the Pilot gave me when i boarded.
Oh my god did i tell you that i have a red face, well it was just a flush not to do with my age, because the Pilot had a wee fancy for me and kept coming back, leaving the jet on automatic may i add. We had a little talk and i was a bit confused as to who was driving the plane, but he explaned that they have a blow up doll that comes up from the seat and holds and does all the necessary for him - Well yu just imagine my face, i wasnt sure if he was being funny or up to something, and me there just on my lonesome!!!!!! Anyway i just chatted him up for a while and then blew him a kiss at the airport and here i am safe and sound.

God what a bbb noise coming from our floor. the manager got a hold of me coming in and said oh we are so glad you are back, these fibros are making such a racket. I said what racket are they palying tennis or something - he said well acutally they are in the corridor ouch!!!!!

Then i hear that Star is totally out of it, blitzed and lying in the pool areea unaware of her surroundings, but kept saying 'where are we off too' she will be off to somewhere if she dosent behave - god i leave you for 1/2 day and i come back to this.

Now ladies Taffy had come and she and i are going to tidy up this corridor the empty bottles and suncream and chocolate boxes are all over the place - keep them in your own rooms please.

Im sounding like a real Ms Nasty Schoolteacher, well that will wear off with a few champers, but we really do need to behave a little more like ladies.

Now as i said Eagle has had to fly home - its sad he has had to leave as he was such fun, but his family need him just now. He may tell you more when he comes back, but ill leave that up to him, so please dont question him till he is ready to talk ok.

Right who has the string Red panties on the handle of the first door - Corinne!!!!! Are these yours, no!!!! Ok so who belongs to the red pants oh Star.........................i should have known, remember she has a real habit of leaving pants all over the place, sometimes on the Disco light last time, god only knows how they got there.

Ellen B is sitting down in the lounge with some good looking guy, smiling and giggling away, sees she knows him from her last work, so we will jsut leave here there for th emoment.

Sammi - I hear you have been walking around with a big smile like a cheshire cat, so come on what have you been up too.

Gill hasnt been seen since last night - so i only hope she got home, mind you Star put a tag onto her handbag with the Hotel's address and her room no. She was in the middle of about 8 girls last time i saw her she was dancing in the middle hahahahahah

Right im going ofr a long bubble bath if i can get peace for an hour and then ill meet you all at 8 in the lounge. any ideas of where we are going tonight - i have just popped a wee turquoise pill to give me a wee bit more energy as im exhausted with the long journey home and back.

Oh no not another pair of spandex sparkly panties - who do these belong too? See that made everyone run into their rooms and close the doors, someone has been up to the naughty eh!

I know i asked for a sandwich and drink left in my room for me coming back, but i didnt expect you would all leave me the same, so i cant even lie on the bed as its covered with trays of food and drink!!!!! Honestly what a crowd.

Now i checked on the champers and chocs - as i said before the boxes referesh themselves every night so glad to tell you they are both 1/2 full - you must have had plenty when i was away.

WIL SOMEONE CLEAR UP ALL THE GLASSES THAT ARE JUST OUTSIDE THE LIFT PLEASE!!!!!!

Think that is all - am away for a bubble bath now
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL STAR TO GET OFF THE TANOY ITS A TANOY NOT A KARAOKI MACHINE - IF I HEAR 'STAND BY YOUR MAN' AGAIN ILL THROW UP. - BACK TO MY BATH!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Door goes - its Jeannie, will i please go down asap and see the manager as he is very annoyed about something. What have you all been up to in my absense, or do i not need to know eh - Jeannie just tell him i will be down with STAR!!! when i have my bath. Will you get a hold of her and tell her to meet me 1/2 hour at the lift please, thanks honey
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:58 pm

So star and i have just been into the managers office, plush is not the word, nice leather settee which Star thought was her own, she was lounging all over it and with glass in hand hahahah

Anyway seems i got the shop discount all wrong.

I was sure he said 50% and then no 25% just for the fibromytes. So seemingly he meant 25% off everything in the shop, not everything for 25% :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: and as we have red out the whole shop he is not amuzed hahahahah - actually ifind it really funny but well his fault and at least we have some nice clothes to wear on holiday eh.

So think we had better walk quietly by the shop for a wee while :oops: :oops: :oops:

STAR WILL YOU PLEASE STOP LOUNGING AROUND ON ALL THE SEATS WE NEED TO GET UP AND SEE IF ALL THE CROWD ARE UP TO AN NIGHT OUT, NOT THAT YOU NEED ANOTHER NIGHT OUT DO YOU?

Taffy can you put the kettle on and make some really black coffee for Star lets try and get her on some even keel before we go out again - and stop her singing - She keeps singign to me - Come on Come on its good to be back, its good to be back, come on, come on - well at least its a change from the usual - Its not unusual hahahahahahahahahha

I know the pills have worked wonders but so far the only one that is behanging herself is Gill - and thats only cause i cant find her anywhere, she seems to just fleet about from place to place. Gill please will you just stay in one place for more than an minute so we can arrange where we are going - god she is off again. CORINNE pleae go and and find Gill will you, try the bar first hahahahahhah

Well thats about it we are all in one mind, were going to the Beach Bar for a few hours and then someone says there is a great Club in town called the Spotted Dick!!!!! Or another called the Lively Ladies - think we will give that one a miss eh

so come on then lets meet at 8 and am away up for a quick mouth wash and pp.

What - ok so were meeting back here at 8 fine - bye

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Star has made claim to the cage again hahahahah - honestly i think we need to put her in and loose the key tonight - well guess who locked her in last night - any guesses :oops: :oops:

Daisy was that you?
Where did you hide the key when you were dancing - oh no i hate to guess hahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Ok OK - funny buggers
Why have you all come down with elastoplasts on your foreheads and slings hahahahhahahahahh

Corinne did you put them up to this - NO!
Gill - no!

Ok i need to go to the wee girls room again all this giggling is making me incontinent :oops:

Princess comes out of the loo with elastoplast on forehead and sling :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Well if you cant beat them - join them eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets go and have some fun!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

virtual holiday

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 pm

do you know i have never had such a good time on holiday as iv had with these bunch of girls [ups sorry and male too]did you get ur bum sorted out]do you know you girls are leading me away and im such a sweet :shock: inocent girl at that too.fancy having to drag me away from the bar and show me where my room was ,and too wake up with such a hangover[ can we have some pills for that too] no i thought not just have to grin and bear it ,any way where are we going tonite then? best get ready who knows what tonite holds and dont go and leave me in the fountain again :oops: what ever next what a great holiday :lol: :lol: :lol:
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 pm

We have pills for every event, but to take the pills you must take plenty of champers.
Eagle has had to go home, so we will just send him a Post Card, but Taffyapple has taken his place.
Glad you are enjoying yourself, i must say its nuts here but oh its so good to feel well and be able to do whatever you want within reason without being sore etc.,
Glad you come eh
What a crowd, good clean fun mind you.
Wonder if anyone else will join us for the rest of the week.
Then de-tox at the Priory after hahahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby sammi » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:55 pm

:D Lets get this party started. Sorry guys you havnt really seen me since we arrived but while on the plane no one noticed Gerard Butler sat opposite me ( actor from the film ps i love) Well what can i say he sneeked round the back of the hotel shinned up the drainpipe and i havnt been out of my room since :oops: :oops: :oops: nudge nudge :wink: :wink: . I think princess caught a glance of me in my red clevage enahncing top! so now im ready to party on the finest chhampers and the best club. Princess will robbie be with the other take that boys. he was always my favorite??? Anyway ive got 2 days of catching up to do so its sun sea and sangeria all the way.....o :lol: la! if anyone fancies going to the club tonight meet in the foyer at 9. and eggle no flipflops street cred straight out of the window if you wear them to the club! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sammi
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Sammi

Take that and Robbie!!!! Will be with us tomorrow night - all night , they have a room booked on the top floor, so well go girls hahahahahah

Red top - dont talk to me about the colour red, ive found so many red tops and red pants all over the corridor that im beginning to hate the colour.

God is Star still singing away on that Tanoy - She thinks she has a super voice and i havent the nerve to tell her otherwise but it must be upsetting the other visitors - mind you there are about 20 in the lounge doing the chicken dance!!!!!!

So not all is lost on them - but we had better get off the limo has just pulled up outside, a purple stretch what next!!!!! hahahahahah

Where's Gill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corninne!!!! Where's Gill - oops she is standing behind me hahahahahahhaha

ok lets go
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Had to get the limo to bring me back - someone not mentioning any names went out without their red knickers :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sparkley ones at that, so you probably can guess who owned them eh!!!!!!!!
hahahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

virtual holiday

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm

what room number are the boys in ,oh no need i will just follow the singing you thought i was going to say grunting and other strange noises ,i thing i will pass on that one im too knacked at the end of the nite.,maybe next time for a sing song, now keep it clean jean. :lol: :lol:
jeannie45
UKFM Member

virtual holiday

Postby jeannie45 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 pm

right girls im off to bed going to have an early nite dont wake me up when you role in at 5.30 in the morning.
the sign on my door will say do not disturbe not telling up what im up too :lol: :lol:
jeannie45
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics