its snowing and i am loving it

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

its snowing and i am loving it

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 am

i am busy overdoing it in 6 different directions and can hardly type for my hands shaking but i dont care cause i have a huge smile on my face and i dont care.

we havent had "proper" snow like this since i was a kid and i am exactly the same as i was then - its different its fun its wonderful.

i dont care what this costs in the next few days as far as pain etc gos - i am happy and its worth it.
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby cat123 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 am

Hi velvet,yes there is something about snow that puts a smile on my face,its better than the first day of spring.It lights everything up,makes everywhere look magic.Im watching my belguim sheperds playing in it at the moment,they are acting like puppies,racing round the garden ,diving about ,and jumping on each other,its great to watch.The pair of them are soaked.My chihuahua,wont even step outside shes so nesh,the little bagger pees on the step,wont step on the snow.Shes the same in the rain!
The snow did clear yesterday,but its back again,and i love it...........cat
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 pm

All my snow has melted :cry:

But we had loads on monday & yes I was like a big kid too :P

I spent alot of the day curled up in a quilt by the radiator watching my family & neighbours have snowball fights- but I was not going to be left out so I decided to deal with the suffering afterwards & go with my family & 6 month old retreiver up to our local park & enjoy it!

Yes I fell over once :roll: but I also had a great time slipping & sliding around with my walking stick :shock: :lol: I built a mini snowman with my 2 yr old & took lots of photo's of the kids & the dog in the snow!

I've been "recovering" ever since :? but it really was worth it :wink:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:35 pm

well i have been out with some mates and thrown some snowballs, made a mini snow man, and generally larked around. it doesnt happen every day and i am sure that all the "good feeling" chemicals our bodies release at times like this do some good - if nothing else we have memories to put a smile on our faces and make us think "heck i can still do that"
velvet
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics