[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - iv gone 3days without a ciggy

iv gone 3days without a ciggy

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

gone 3 days without a ciggy

Postby jeannie45 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:59 pm

just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:43 pm

jeannie45
UKFM Member

Re: iv gone 3days without a ciggy

Postby tammijo » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:21 pm

tammijo
UKFM Member

Postby Sarah-Louise » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Sarah-Louise
UKFM Newbie

Postby andypandy08 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Fibromyalgia does not define me ~ my spirit does. the path may be different,but the journey is still the same
andypandy08
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:56 am

hi everyone thanks for all your mesages ,well im still a non smoker and i passed the test ,my daughter came today[] not one exspecting] and she smokes and do you know it dint even bother me at all ,i sat sat there with her and never even give it a thought.i passed a big test that i was dredding ,ann im proud of myself
good luck andy you will get loads of support ,they are a great bunch
jean :) :) xx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

giving up

Postby ellen b » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi Jean & Andy, congratulations on the decision and well done for not giving into temptation. Your will power will see you through. If we can cope with all that FM throws at us it will make us stronger people. :)
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 pm

thanks ellen ,like you saeid if we can cope with fm then i will get through this :) :)
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Well done honey and a new baby in family - wow
wishing you and hubby all the best - i only smoke a little but when i stopped i put on weight - hubby smokes 30 aday so guess what i had one ugh - so enjoy one now and again, but yes its best to stop totally.
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby andypandy08 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:15 pm

2nd day here .... not easy , using patches

and chewing lots of gum but determined to do it

well done jeannie!!! :D
Fibromyalgia does not define me ~ my spirit does. the path may be different,but the journey is still the same
andypandy08
UKFM Member

competition is for will power

Postby ellen b » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:32 pm

hi Andy, hopefully quitting at the same time as Jean will encourage the competition to keep you battling to quit together, by seeing that the other person is not quitting will give you the courage and determination to keep trying
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby andypandy08 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 pm

too true I know we can both do it ....tommorow I am also going to a
stop smoking clinic at my GP's . patches are doing great

hey I was in hospital 4 times last year through my heart and gave up
christ knows why I started again :oops: so I owe it to all my family
to do this if not well we all know the outcome might be

thanks all and I know jeannie will do it as well .....

dREW
andypandy08
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:15 pm

hi everyone been missing for a few days iv been on a web to find family and found family that i dint know that i had ,been intouch wirh a lady and we share the same great grama and grandad,anyway im still a nonsmoker,its getting easier, so hang in ther andy and thanks princess for congrats on new of a new granchild to be ,i asked my daughter what date will be born ,she said 22sep thats the day we fly out to malta oh hec,iv treated myself and bought a wirless keyboard and mouse whay we saved on giggys went to pay for it .
so once again andy carry on, it will be worth it in the end
thanks for support to everyone jeanxxxxx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 pm

well done for keeping it up as a non-smoker I can only imagine how hard it is for you, also fantastic about finding all about your family history found that interesting
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:12 pm

thanks bunnypenny yes it is hard ,you have to be in the right fram of mind to do it,ther is a lot of benifits to stopping apart from health my teeth are whiter,my hair smells cleaner and clothes,and food tastes better ,i need to watch my weight i am already over asit is ,i need to be able to fit into my clothes for when we go away in sep
its addictive being on the find a family web site [cant give real name that would be addvertising]its a mazing how many people who are looking for family,i wet on to for for curiosity and ended up finding family i dint know i had
your poems are brillent i cant spell write never mind write like you do :) : :oops: :)
jean :)
jeannie45
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics