[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Song that means something to you!

Song that means something to you!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

MYS ONG

Postby taffeeapple » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:43 pm

My fav kareoke number is

HEY BIG SPENDER

I love that, along with Delia by Tom Jones,
who cares that i cant sing, at least it makes me smile and my friends have a good time.

caroline x
I like to shake it, but the fibro does it for me.
taffeeapple
UKFM Member

karaoke

Postby ellen b » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Daughter loves high school musical and is 7 went to local karaoke and got standing ovation from all there. She has been invited back as often as she likes.
She is a funny little thing.
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby tortoise24 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:38 pm

fav song is amazed by lonestar and even though im 25 cant help but love the foster and allen all kinds of everything reminds me of my grandpa
tortoise24
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics