Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

motherelle

i could send my snake thru the post - he travels well ..... :lol: :lol:

shrimp xx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Would he eat vegatarian food ,couldnt feed him mice.haha.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shrimp » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:19 pm

no fraid not.....large rats are his favourite...

shrimp
xx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:25 pm

oh no
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 pm

i used to have wild rats
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

where not as pets.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 pm

no they were in a cage, m sure they were called wild ones..... i was a lot younger, maybe they were just normal rats then............
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Rats are suppose to make wonderful pets ,my nephew has some flipping things bit me. haha
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:03 pm

they were v cute, called maisy and murphy
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby BlackSheep » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Pets, wow, ok. Well I have a bit of a story on that one lol. At the moment all I have technically is my giant african land snail, his name is Burkle and he is very sweet, he loves it when I stroke his back. Don't let anyone tell you they are easy pets though! He is SO tempramental you wouldn't believe!

Living with my mum at the moment is my dog, when I move into my own placewith my friend in a few months she will be coming to me. She's a staffie and her name is Holly. She's the single most fabulous dog I have ever met. She's bouncy and nuts like a staffie is, and my mother doesn't keep up her training so I need to retrain her on a few things (though she already knos she can't get around me lol) but wow. She always knows when I have pain and in what area, and automatically avoids it. Or if I'm lying down she will help my lying along a leg if it has cramp to warm it and make it feel better, or across my hip so it puts it flat against the floor which often helps if there is pain there and she always knows not to lie on my tummy. I never taught her any of that. She's wonderful.

Once she is settled in the new place I will be rescuing another stsaffie, same age as Holly but a third hersize and she has a deformed back leg. Because no-one else will adopt her and once I have more money I would like to continue to take on the dogs no-one will adopt.

I also adore rats. I used to breed them and they were wonderful. I would love to have them again but not sure my housemate is keen!

I've always wanted a ferret too :-) I would like to get at least one or the other so my dog/s can get used to small animals. Then I'll be able to help foster wild babies like foxes and hedgehogs and stuff until they can make it on their own :-)

Yup, I'm a rescue-animal freak. Once I have my own home it'll be a total managerie! The friend I am moving in with is bringing along two cats too so it'll be an awesome happy chaos!
You say I look as though I am having a bad day? To me this is just a day.

The Black Sheep

We can live with dignity - we can't die with it.
- House
BlackSheep
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

My daughter of 26 had three guinea pigs. Now she only has one but when she was viewing her new house, the landlady asked if she had any pets and my daughter said well just a house guinea pig - but he is in a large cage and will be no problem.
Thankfully she was ok, but what a tempremental wee beastie she is, if she doesnt get her treat at 7 she shreeks at them.
She is old now and her lovely reddish hair is now grey, she is well by her sell by date, but she is lovely.
My cat was so taken with her when she came to me last year for her holidays - animals you either love them or detest them.
I love all animals large and small.
If i had the money and the space i would have everything!!!!!
So far (6 budgies, 4 westies, 4 cats, 2 guinea piggies and 3 babies, 3 hamsters_ and they were all before the kids came hahahahah

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics