[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Trip to a desert island

Trip to a desert island

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby princess » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 pm

OHHHHHH - my lovely neighbour was married for years in a loveless marriage and kids acting up - they divorced she met her soulmate and they moved in together - one a nurse, and one a dr, kids are fine again - and they are both women but so happy.
So as far as im concerned whatever floats you boat is fine with me.

Glad i wasnt the only one who read that wrong!!!! Sorry SL!!!

There again if i met the right person i maybe would get interested again like a nice tall dark handsome 30 years old here on the island - well you never know, i never say, never hahahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm

do they have those here too? i like this island more and more
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:21 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:14 am

i hear you princess!!!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm

samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 pm

samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm

are there no ends to your talents p[rincess!!!! you never fail to amaze me
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 pm

No its the Transylvanian in me honey - i have special powers that only i know about.
But they are not used for evil - only good.
Princess (am related to Transylvanian royalty but dont mention to the others they will just rip it out of me like the shrek stuff). F.... is not my name they couldnt say my real name but F.... will do for now.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

EAGLE EAGLE EAGLE EAGLE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!! (The sea shell horn is blowing all the time)

EAGLE please come!!!!!!!!

(now on the quiet)

I could morf into a bat here, but im scared that Eagle will come as an Eagle and you know they like to catch things in flight)!!!!!

I will just stay here and scream my lungs out - where the hell are all the islanders - i bet they are all away over to the men's camp. God help me if the pirates do come, we are on our own Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:58 am

thats ok princess, i hve some gin in my bag, well be fine, were big girls now
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ivyleaf » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:29 am

Ivyleaf

Postby motherelephant » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics