Trip to a desert island

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby princess » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Well its 2009 and we dont bite necks any more, we get blood injections every few weeks and it takes the thirst away.
I dont know any of the family who have bitten necks - so please dont worry about that - i am not intereted - its just in my genes!!!!
However back to the island, its beautiful at night, so peacefull and calm with the water lapping the shore.
However last night to the west of the island i thought i saw a ship - there were definately lights being shone in our direction - so i ran back to camp but bagger me i couldnt find the blooming matches to put the fire back on - that will be Eagle's fault he is supposed to keep the fire burning all 24 hours a day - wait till i see him!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

So i will do watch again tonight and make sure you all sleep safe in your hammocks - mind you i did see two people sneek out of hamocks and go into the greenery - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wont say who at the moment, as they know who they are, and im not saying it was a man and woman either - so i will let you guess what is happening.

there was a lot of noise when i managed to scramble up the hill and well the two of them were in scimpy clothes and dirty dancing with the men in their camp - and Patrick Swazee wasnt there either.

God that fish we had for lunch, did you see it before it was headed and tailed, what an ugly bagger of a fish - you know on of them when it was born its mum got a slap from the DR type.

Anyway i will go as ive walked so much im really quite tired - so away for a wee nap in my hammock before i do a nightshift for you all.

princess D
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 pm

GET OUT THE WATER!!!!!!
GET OUT THE WATER!!!!

OMG there is a fin in the water just over there near the black rocks - OHM do you see it?
I was in the water there and i just saw a SSSSSHHHHHHAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! im shaking like a leaf, OMG does anyone see it?
Is it a shark????

OMG

OMG

Oh where is EAgle lets get him over here to see what it is? What did you say MotherE - cant find him, EAGLE!!!! EAGLE!!!!!! EAGLE!!!!! oh for goodness sake where is he when we need him.
GiILL!!!!!! CORINNE!!!!! Where is everyone.
MotherE do you see what i see?
Yip!

(Just then EAgle comes out of the water with a kid on fin strapped to his back - honestly its not funny :shock: :shock: :shock:

How could you do that to me
! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Right im away in a huff, ive had enough for one day. First its the Shrek theme tune all the time, then its dont bite my neck please, and now this bloody shark - im just not amuzed at all.

Princess leaves the building :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:26 pm

oh come on princess you have to admit it was funny im offin fog land at the moment cant think straight.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm

IT WAS NOT FUNNY NOT FUNNY AT ALL :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Well here we are another day on the island, its very very warm and the sun is beating down all the time, only shade is under the palm trees. Mind you the sand is beautiful its white with lovely large shells all over the place, the rocks are black as coal and they go out into the sea. You can walk out in some parts, right out and when you look down on the sea, you can see all the lovely tropical fishes swim by.

I should be feeling lucky to be on such a beautiful part of gods creation, but oh i miss my family and friends.

Its nice to be here with everyone, but even with all the hilarity and singing and love about its hard not to think of ones friends and family - just to wonder what they are doing.
Just now i guess they will be sitting down to to dinner and then watching tv, and here is me missing emmerdale again hahahahah

Well we are all getting on well, and even the shark episode was funny (but i didnt let on , but keeping a straight face was so hard) - trust EAgle to do that, he is so funny most of the time.

Everyone is pretty upbeat, most of the time, but someone was crying last night and i just couldnt get out the hamock, as they would have heard me moving about and didnt want to frighten anyone.

Well i had better go and find everyone and see what they are up to, someone found a few bottles of Rum in the hilly area, so i guess we will ist by the fire and sing a few songs and drink ourselves into a stupor!!!

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:59 pm

sounds good to me the more rum the better
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Anyone got any gossip?
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ivyleaf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah me - I've got a sodding sore throat AGAIN, earache, cough, cough, cough - so well and truly pithed off - thought sea air was supposed to be good for folk. I feel a right numpty sitting here on a pacific desert island - great weather and I'm slurping on hot water with lemon, ginger and honey in it - keep getting hot and cold :cry:

Mind you - I could always creep over to the fellas end and breath heavily over them - germ warfare etc !!!
Ivyleaf

Postby princess » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Ivyleaf how could you suggest germ warfare :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: wonderful off you go if you think you can make it.
I think there is a eucolyptus tree over there, pick some leaves and chew them - it works in australia for the koalas hahahah - but dont swallow them ok
Maybe you need to sit in the water for a wee while and let your body cool down.
I think many of us are feeling a bitty off today - lots of sore thoats and headaches and fever - air travel eh - have you seen Eagle today? He seems to hae taken off again.
I really think he has a cave somewhere? No doubt he has found some nice girls and then them to his den!!!!!
Gill and Corinne are running around again, but this time i can tell where they are as its cough!cough!cough! at least we can keep trace of them today.
MotherElle she wasnt feeling too good today either and i think she has taken off to her hammock.
So looks like its you and me babe - lets go and sit in the moonlight in the water.
Mind you we need to watch out for any little Sharkies that may swim by!!!!!
Does anyone know if we actually have sharkes in this here waters???
princes
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:44 am

im back, did you miss me, eh? eh? guess what iv got cough medicine for you all, see, arent i nice!!

princess, youre right that eggle has a cave!!, very nice it is too, i had a little lookie when i was on my mway back, this islaand if full of surprises!!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:31 pm

I read that last post wrong - SL i thought you said you saw the cave and had a little Nookie :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: so sorry i had to look again to see you had a little lookie!!!!!!
My eyes are playing games here tonight keep loosing focus, this is a new one to me.
I havent been over to the Cave as yet - but knowing Eagle he will have our treasure in there to make himself comfortable.
Whos been in and why?
Come on im starving of gossip?

fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ivyleaf » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Well that is weird 'cos I read that as 'nookie' as well - so it's not just your eyes its mine as well - or wishful thinking !!!

So I've an invitation to go skinny dipping in the moonlight - any bi or gay ladies here then ??? I'm wot u might classify as bi-curious - well as one woman said to me don't knock it till you try it - not had any offers from fellas for years so I'm hopping over the fence and seeing if the grass is greener !!!

As for sharks I've got my insect repellant - that'll do the trick !!

I'm still feeling fragley - dodgy throat - so no tongues tonight please !!! :lol:
Last edited by Ivyleaf on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivyleaf

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 pm

oooh do let me know ivy!!!
hehe sorry just read that post back, could be taken the wrong way, sorry eggle :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ivyleaf » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 pm

You read it whichever way you want - and was that an offer perhaps ???!!!

We are living a life of virtual reality in cyber space so we can be whoever we want. Now can I have Angelina Jolia back please - it's my turn next :wink:
Ivyleaf

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 pm

lol!!!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics