[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - sorry in advance

sorry in advance

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sorry in advance

Postby samantha louise » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 am

sorry if i sound like an ungreatful wotsit for this but my hubby has gone to work this am and he has used the last of the milk. i am very wobbly on my feet and cant walk to the corner shop, 100 yards away on my own, we have no other juice etc in the house and i am unable to drink water on its own it makes me sick for some reason. my parents work and i have no one to ask, so im going hav to try to get to the shop on my own cos the tablets make me so bludy thirsty!!

sorry it just feels like a huge mountain that i have to climb

wish me luck
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 am

there is a solution to prevent this problem happening again. next time you go to the supermarket pick up some of the UHT milk of whatever type you normally use (full fat semi or skimmed) and keep it in the cupboard - it will sit happily in the cupboard for months then if you do run out you are not faced with having to struggle to the shop - so long as i transfer it to the bottle my son cannot tell the difference between it and normal milk either :D
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 am

i could but im allergic to sometinng in uht milk!! last time i had it i was in hospital foe a week.

im off now, if im not on here in a few hours, send a search party!!!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Do you have a neighbour or an older kid near by that could go for you - i keep a stock of dried milk.

Also do you know that you can freeze milk!!!!!! I do it over the winter when i cant get out - its ok honestly.

Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Ivyleaf » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 am

You can freeze milk. Alternatively have you tried long life soya milk ???
Ivyleaf

Return to General Topics