[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Would you do this to your cat ???

Would you do this to your cat ???

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Would you do this to your cat ???

Postby Ivyleaf » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:58 am

I saw this news item and could hardly believe my eyes. I can't believe some pet owners I really can't OR the tattoo artist who agreed to do it.

People have to sign a consent form prior to a tattoo or piercing - animals CAN'T.

edit to remove picture and article and provide link. It is illegal to publish copyrighted material on other sites without the permission of the copyright owner. In future please provide a link to the web page. Gill
Ivyleaf

Postby cat123 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 am

there are some sick people on this earth,whoever did that is beyond words ............cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 am

That is just evil! :shock:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:27 am

that is appaling :shock:
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Beanie.J » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 am

That is just wrong. I'm appalled that any tattoo artist would even consent to do that. :x
Beanie.J
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

I's just sick :( Poor animal. Bad enough it's been bred to have no hair but this is just way over the top.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby lorikitten » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:21 pm

Horrendous!!
lorikitten
UKFM Member

tortured cat

Postby ellen b » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Evil :twisted: pure evil
How on earth can they allow that to happen should be prosecuted, and who gave the cat anesthetic if not trained vet should also be prosecuted and if a vet how could they. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:27 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:33 pm

princess
UKFM Regular

Postby iwh54 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

:twisted: That is terrible. What is the matter with some people? If that was done to them, they would scream blue murder. :twisted: :twisted:
iwh54
UKFM Member

Postby Lesley Doyle » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:06 am

That's pure evil :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Take care
Lesley

"WANTED " a brain if found please sent it to me, as mine has run off again
Lesley Doyle
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics