[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I think i'm goin' nutty !!

I think i'm goin' nutty !!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby motherelephant » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm

ive pmd you lynn. motherelle
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby lynne » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm

SAMANTHA LOUISE
BLESS YOU SWEETHEART.IT MUST BE HARD FOR YOU SO YOUNG.
NOT QUITE SURE WHERE IT ALL WILL END BUT I TRY TO KEEP CALM AND HAPPY.I DONT THINK ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WE FEEL BEHIND OUR SMILE.TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE POSTED THE SITE AND I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW HUMBLE I FEEL,I HAVE LAUGHED AT SOME OF THE REPLIES !! ITS JUST KNOWING THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO KNOW JUST WHAT WE ARE FEELING.

CHIN UP XX
Last edited by lynne on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynne
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 pm

i recommend taking up fishing. this is an activity that involves sitting down outside - possibly doing nothing but looking like you are doing something lol

seriously i find it great as it tends to be lots of small movements that are easy enough, you gain and increase in skill which is great for self esteem, and even if you decide to "pretend" fish (forget to bait the hook on purpose) you will get to see loads of wildlife passing by.

one last benefit for possibly the majority of users of this site - women have an in built advantage - a woman against a man of equal experience will usually catch more and bigger - its supposed to be something to do with pheromones. all i know is it doesnt half put a grin on my face if there is a guy fishing next to me and he gives up in disgust cause i am catching more lol.
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby lynne » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:02 pm

BRILLIANT!! I THINK MY HUSBAND WOULD THINK I HAD REALLY LOST THE PLOT IF I ASKED HIM FOR SOME FISHING TACKLE !! SERIOUSLY THO,GOOD ON YA,IF IT WORKS FOR YOU WHY NOT.

LYNNE X
Last edited by lynne on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynne
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:05 pm

there arew lots of things lynne, just try and see what suits you hon
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 pm

NEW