[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - children

children

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: children

Postby princess P » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 am

I have 3 girls and funnily enough i had never thought of boys names. I never knew the sex of my babies, but i found it really hard to comprimise with my partner on names. My girls are Erin 10, Tara-Millie 5, and Libby-Ann 2. I wanted to call my last 1 Alyssia and i also like Leah and Jack for a boy. :) But 3 is my lot. Do you know the sex of your babies or is it going to be a surprise?
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:55 am

i dont know yet but i do know they are identical so obviously it will be 2 boys or 2 girls.

we can only agree on boys names

oliver george and korben james

any suggestions or opinions very welcome!!!!!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am

oh i forgot to say we wanted too simiklar sounding names bou couldnt think of another boys name beginning with o
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am

look

Hope this helps
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 am

What about Owen James?
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

What about "Orlando" for another boys name begining with O, just had a thought that made me smile, when having my youngest I was convinced I was having another girl so hadnt even given a thought to a boys name, so when he arrived he was three days without a christian name, he ended up being named Martin Charles :roll: I personally dont like it when people shorten the name you give your children, my other son is Thomas James and I cringe when people call him tommy or tam, My hubby is James but get Jim or Jimmy. :roll:
My mother named me Anne and she is Annie but hates it and goes mad if anyone calls me Annie, but no matter what name you give your two little wiggles they will be special names to you.
Good luck and take it easy with the house move, eh thats a joke easier said than done :roll:
Take Care Anne
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 pm

thanks i liked oscar but now im not so sure.....
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi Samantha Louise

My kids are called Ruairidh (Roo-ray), Rebecca and Michael their middle names are after family members my favourite is Krysten. Other names I like are Katy and Zac. Remember to think of their initials we have five in the family and there is 3 beginning with R and two with M ...I wish I had thought that one through but never thought about it til number 3 was on the way and insisted his name was no to begin with R. Silly I know but saves probs later on with mail.
Happy choosing.
Ruremi
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

thats true, i was thinking of similar sounding names but still cant think of a o name for a boy... like owen but one of hubbys best mates is owen........liked oscar bt not sure now.......
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Ruairidh was actually the name of one of my hubbys friends but I liked it so much....at least him and his wife can spell it :lol: why not look at a name that sounds like it starts with o like Eoghan (the one on X factor or whatever it was) you get the sound of Owen but spelt different from hubbys friend and different initial ...... may be a good compromise. My friend has identical twin girls called Beth and Amanda. Will keep thinking for you.
Ruremi
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 pm

My eldest a boy is called Leuven (pronounced law-ven) but if he was a girl he was going to be either Stella or Mae/
My other little boy is called Quinn was going to be Maya (pronounced mya).
If i ever get broody (all the time lololol) i think of names i like. current ones are

boys;
Pip (i looove this but hubby hates it)
Shay is popular with boys in my Leuvens school at the mo.

Girls
Poppy
Angel

Cant think of any others at the min!!

I have asked my 4 year old Quinn and he says Seed because babies come from seeds or Courtney because his girlfriend at nursery is Courtney and she has lovely curly hair like wiggly worms apparently!!!!!!!!!! (never ask a 4 year old lol) :lol:
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

O names lets see,
Found a brill site with a big big list

http://www.lilimay.com/names/baby_names.php/name/o
there must be a good name in here!!!!!!! :P
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 pm

awww bless him
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Butterfingers » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 am

I havent been on for a while and thought for a minute I was in the wrong place. I wasnt too good last week but not as bad as Princess (glad u r feeling better and that ab's helped, they do nothing for me) just v tired.

My best friend's daughter has twin boys - Joshua and Joseph, otherwise known as Joe and Josh. No "o's" I'm afraid but nice I think.

You will love them just as much whatever names they are given. xx
Judy aka Grandma.
Butterfingers
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 pm

I wanted Robert or Amanda for my first - he ended up Steven
I wanted Joanna or Gareth for my girl - she ended up Christine

Well thats my lot and im happy with their names, its very personal just wahtever means something to you - maybe someone in the family you are very close too.

I picked names not in the family, was very insistant - and years later my old granny said so you didnt pick family names eh? Me No didnt want that granny - she said so my sister Teen, she was Christine hahahahahahahhahaah

Fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics