[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New layout... ok or not?

New layout... ok or not?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: New layout... ok or not?

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 pm

wow, very bright.
take a bit of getting used too.
(bet you wished you never started this.) :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 pm

The blue is def better than the sick colour :lol:

Anyone else prefer it?
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I think it is a better colour then the orange gill. :D
(when i first saw it i thought it was very bright, but now getting used to it.)
the posts seem to stand out making it easier to read.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby cat123 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:01 am

much much better,easy on the eyes,............cat123
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby Corinne » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 am

I'm definitely preferring this blue.

The yellow before was too bright, I didn't mind it as such, but couldn't help "noticing" it all the time if you know what I mean?

I didn't "notice" this new colour straight away, which (for me) means it doesn't bother me, so I like it.... I know I'm not making any sense :lol: but I know what I mean :lol:
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:49 am

I know what you mean, I didn't notice it straight away just knew something was different :lol:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:38 am

thats loads better with the blue - thanks - not such a shock opening the page lol
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:58 am

Yes think you got it right this time.Thanks to everyone behind the scenes great job ,all ive got to do now is sort out the pm s dont think my messages are getting through hahah not fibro fog just age. :D
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby derekh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 am

my screen is blue now ha ha just noticed it .reminds me of wedgewood blue lovely colour
derekh
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:29 am

perfect
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby ellen b » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:11 pm

This colour is so much better, easier on the eyes. Thank you for changing it. :)
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby Kayzee » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Blue is much easier on the eyes :)
Kayzee
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm

Ok could someone please explain to me about sending personal messages .I seem to be doing something wrong but dont know what they are not getting through.thankyou i would be most grateful.xxxx motherelle.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby helen virgo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

I love the blue colour, makes the posts stand out well and is easy on the eyes. I also thought the orange/brown was a sicky colour lol. I'm hoping the blue will stay.
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby Beanie.J » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

This colour is much better than the orange before. Goes with everything else and is soothing...

Nice job. :)
Beanie.J
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics