[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - friday again

friday again

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

friday again

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm

hi everyone
another weekend is apon us.
is anyone doing anything?
i hope to be fit enough to go to the market on sunday.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: friday again

Postby samantha louise » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:08 pm

im supposed to be packing our house up...cnt move from the sofa at the mo
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 pm

I'll probably be asleep :( I seem to manage with the kids throug the week and as soon as it's the weekend I crash and can't do a thing. I always get up with the youngest (he's a 6 o'clock riser :cry: ) and let hubby have a lie in then go back to bed at lunchtime for a while... Sunday I'm a bit better... already had my mother's day card and bought my own presents so I know what I'm getting from the little un :lol:

I just like th efact I don't have to get them up and out the door by half 8, I can take my time and take it easy, that's a good day in my book... lazy or what? :shock:

Hope you enjoy yhe market shaz and take it easy sam-lou, don't over do things and flare up because of it. ((xx)) And no heavy lifting.. doctor's orders.

Gill x x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm

I will be sleeping :roll: to re-charge batteries for next week :roll:

luuluu
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:22 am

god i hurt.... have to pack up my house all 3 floors of it were moving in to a ground flor flat for when i have the babies.
i think i just packed the cutlery and the kettle! were not moving for another week! duh!

fibro fog!

help!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby samantha louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm

yep its wierd cos the flat is actually bigger than the house but it is like down sizing in a wy cos stuff that i had to mae the stairs look pretty etc i now dont need....... v confusin cos obviously the lay out is different........ ggrrrr

oh i just tried to pack my hairdryer and phone charger..... think girl think!!!!!!
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Im looking forward to tomorrow going on a picnic for mothers day. :D :D :D
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:09 pm

aw thatl be lovely motherellr
hope you have fun
xx
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise