[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Please keep a look out for stolen pony

Please keep a look out for stolen pony

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Please keep a look out for stolen pony

Postby ellen b » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 am

Hi, I know this is not a FM subject but I am wondering whether anyone can help. My friend who has FM has had one of her ponies stolen. We are advertising this everywhere in the hope that who ever has stolen him realizes he is too hot too handle. We think he nay have been stolen for a Mothers Day present. :(
28/29" Pure Black Miniature Colt Yearling Stolen Between 1pm and 5.30pm
Saturday 21st March 2009, from a field in Dorset.
Fence cut and no-one saw anything, so no leads.
Has a shaven patch above and below his left eye where he had stitches a while
back. Is microchipped as well.
Very friendly and would have happily walked off with anyone.

Magic was on loan locally from me, loaner left field at 1pm, to come back and
find the fence cut, the big horse he was company too is quite upset but still in
his field, we have searched high and low locally but no sign of anything. Very
upset young boy who's pony he was.

Any news please call 07855 400294 any time of the day or night or the police
quoting reference C-09-D-012355
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Re: Please keep a look out for stolen pony

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

If you have a picture (or even if you don't) why not email everyone you know and ask them to pass it on to everyone they know and so on... you never know, it may just work.

Hope you find him ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby ellen b » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

Thanks Gill, my friend Jodie has been in touch with local newspaper and has sent hundreds of emails and texts and advertised him in all horsey places as well, she has even put him on ebay as stolen pony, I feel so useless, so i thought post on all the networks that I can think of.
I'm keeping fingers crossed he is returned soon.
ellen b
UKFM Member

update Re: Please keep a look out for stolen pony

Postby ellen b » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 am

Hi just to let everyone know Magic the pony has been found and returned to owner, he was found on travellers site in Southampton, no-one had any idea how he got there :roll:

He is traumatised from being shoved in transit vans and although he is not old enough has been ridden and now has problem with his spine. :(

I am so pleased he is back but so upset how he has been treated, hopefully with time and plenty of TLC he will make a good recovery.
Thanks for all the good wishes they seem to have done the trick :D
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:50 pm

that's great news, sorry to hear he has had a rough time though.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics