[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - bungalow move is going ahead

bungalow move is going ahead

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

bungalow move is going ahead

Postby ellen b » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi Just to let you know the bungalow move has been approved we have signed the paperwork and are moving next Tuesday to The Tardis. We have called it that because all you see from the front is the door and bathroom window. I'm going to be off line from monday for a couple of weeks so if I dont get chance before I'm sending best wishes,take care and look after each other. Ellen
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Re: bungalow move is going ahead

Postby lynne » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:36 pm

Hope everything goes well ellen.Take it steady.Let us know how you got on.

Lynne x
lynne
UKFM Member

Postby velvet » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:39 am

have a good move
NEW
velvet
UKFM Regular

Postby auroura » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 am

Wishing you all the best with the move.
Sharon

Bad is never good until worse happens
auroura
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

hope it all goes ok fr you hun
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Hope everything goes to plan and that you are soon settled in.Goodluck. motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby helen virgo » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Hope your move goes well. Make sure you don't overdo it.

Hugs

Helen x
Helen x

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia
helen virgo
UKFM Member

Postby Beanie.J » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Hope the move goes well. :)
Beanie.J
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Wonderful news, just dont over do it with the move, just do what you can and leave the rest till the next day.
I know i moved 3 years ago and it was a nightmare.
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:13 pm

good luck with the move.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ellen b » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Just to say thank you for all the messages of support it is very much appreciated.

Slight problem we had a car crash thursday night no-one hurt, little one a bit shaken but ok, bad news car is right off good news getting back money soon to replace it, probably get younger model.
Volvo's are brillant :D

Take care and look after yourselves :)
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 pm

oh ellen glad you are all ok.Takecare,motherelle.xxx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess P » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi I hope that the move goes smoothly for you, its just a nightmare packing and unpacking, i did it last year but i couldn't do much cos i fell and dislocated my knee :oops: It will all be worth it once you are in, just watch out for the stress factor. Good luck in your new home.x
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Glad you are moving, it will be well worth it, just a pity you couldnt do a Samantha and twitch the move all done hahahah
Be careful and dont do too much, i know i did this 3 years ago.
Sorry abut the car but as you say you are both ok - thats the main thing you can always get another car.
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

hi Ellen
hope you are settled now. bet your loving having no stairs. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to General Topics