[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - clocks change

clocks change

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

clocks change

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 pm

dont forget our clocks go fordward 1hr this weekend.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: clocks change

Postby samantha louise » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm

its sat nite/sum am isnt it
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Oh no 1hour less in bed.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby MCT » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Remembering can be quite easy if the fibro fog lets you :roll:

Officially the clocks always change on the last Sunday in March when they go Spring forward one hour at 0100 hrs making it 0200 hrs.

The clocks always change again on the last Sunday in October where they Fall back by one hour at 0200 hrs making it 0100 hrs.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

oh poo.....................

Postby unigirl1981 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:45 pm

oh poo,i knew it would happen.

decided to stay up a bit later than normal last night, didnt change my clocks and was late for picking kids up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do it every time and everytime i leave notes for myself but forget either where they are or i just take no notice aaarrrrrrrggghhh!!!!!!!!!
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 am

i write notes and forget ive wrote them or where i put them!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics