[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Good Mood

Good Mood

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good Mood

Postby motherelephant » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Just wanted to share really .I am having a terrible Flare at the moment dont know where i hurt most.But can you believe it im in a great mood ,and no its not meds im not on any ,too many side effects.The pain is terrible but im still grinning from ear to ear :D :D :D ahh that hurts.Is it the high before the low.motherelle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Re: Good Mood

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:40 pm

thats good to hear ME, its a good feeling when you can smile through your pain. :D :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Keep smiling Mother E, hope the pain goes and the smile stays ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 am

aww thats good that made me smile motherelle, you go grl!! sorry your in pain though hun
samantha louise
xx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby highlandlass » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 am

Good for you mother e, smiling through your pain, not easy to do.

I also gave up on pills, except paracetamol as I don't see the point in taking drugs with side effects similar to my symptoms, especially when there is little or no benefit.

Keep smiling xx
highlandlass
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics