[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby sbutler860 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 am

Hello, I don't know if this is where one introduces oneself, but I am Stephen, I am 42 years old and have been suffering with Fibromyalgia for some time. One of these symptoms is insomnia, which explains why it is 5.15 am and I am writing this now.

Any road up, I just thought I would pop in and say hello, and will chat again real soon.

Cheers
Stephen
sbutler860
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby mamax9 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 am

Good morning ....yes insomnia is not unusual with us fibromites. Welcome to the site....hope you have a good day today.
mamax9
UKFM Member

Postby auroura » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:34 am

Good morning and welcome Stephen :D
Sharon

Bad is never good until worse happens
auroura
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Stephen and welcome to the site... sorry you have FM though.

Any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi stephen
sorry to hear you have fibro.
my partner also has fibro, we are the fibro couple of the forum.
any thing you want advice on then my OH will be happy to help.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby lynne » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 am

Hiya and welcome.Dont worry about time,you can catch us any time of the day !! Enjoy the site,we are all rowing the same boat. :lol:

Lynne
lynne
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics