[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Happy Easter !!

Happy Easter !!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Happy Easter !!

Postby lynne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 am

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.

Lynne x :easteregg:
lynne
UKFM Member

Re: Happy Easter !!

Postby gillshutt » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 am

Happy Easter to you all :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: for everyone :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 am

happy easter everyone xxxxxxx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Corinne » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:33 pm

:easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Corinne
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 pm

have a great easter. :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :D :D :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby enigma » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Hope that everyone has a good Easter
Love and careful hugs Enigma :grouphug: :easteregg:
enigma
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Wishing you all a painfree and happy Easter
fiona
:wave: :hugs: :grouphug:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Hope you all have a restful and pain free easter and get lots of yummy eggs :easteregg: :woot: :woot:

luuluu :hugs:
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

happy easter hope ypu have lots of chucky egge :) :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg:
jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby Angel777 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:29 am

Happy Easter Everyone
Sending everyone hugs
Love angel xxx
Diagnosed with FM 2007 /Also have Osteoarthritis which I have had for many years .
Looking to connect with fellow FM people near me as well as making friends and having support from this forum .
Angel777
UKFM Member

Easter sunday

Postby princess P » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 am

:wave: :hugs: Hi i hope everyone has a good day and plenty of chocolate and a little less pain. :grouphug:
I am behaving like a hoover going round eating the peices of easter eggs the kids are silly enough to leave laying around :lol:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Re: Easter sunday

Postby groovy_chick » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:30 am

lol I have lied to my son and said Easter bunny was coming tomorrow cause I completely forgot last night :oops: to hide the eggs DOH!
Never mind, having some sort of flare going on at the moment with major indigestion so can only LOOK at the chocolatte anyway :(
Hope you're having good break from the course and placement Rhona, am having Easter weekend off.
PM me when you feel like it or is it my turn :dunno:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby mamax9 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 am

Happy easter ....made the usual easter egg hunt for my grandchildren this morning - don't know who enjoyed it most me or them...lol. I can't eat much chocolate so family tend not to buy it for me but one daughter has bought me a Lindt gold rabbit which I refuse to unwrap and eat...it is far too cute!
mamax9
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 am

Hope everyone has a lovely day .Best wishes to you and your families. :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg: motherelle.xxxxxx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 am

happy Easter to you all
my mum called last night to say she is cooking a roast today, so off to mums to enjoy the best roast dinner in the world.
she makes a great roast, i can never make it as good as her.
i don't know when the last time i even cooked a roast, find it to much hassle as i don't enjoy it and cant peel all the veg so end up in more pain.
looking forward to getting out as well.
have a good day everyone, see you all later, for our shuttle trip. :wave: :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to General Topics