[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Postby princess » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Everyone now do you all have your space suits and tags with your names on them, Andy Pandy will be with us later on, there are a few shuttles coming to the space station and from there you can take your pick of the planets you wish to visit - as long as there are two of you for safety (man/woman its dosent matter).
Rules - no fighting, no causing damage, no going off on your own, if you cant make a shuttle then you must telecommunicate to your senior or partner for the trip.
So well here we go.

Right so far so good - do you like the new space suits? I here the Blue Bar on Jupiter has a fibro lounge!!!!!

Of folks off you go (sorry dont mean to sound the boss here,but someone has to start it - i will be following on the next shuttle as i havent seen my partner for a few weeks and we are meeting on Saturn for a nice weekend, so ill catch up with you all then.

fiona :wave:
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Postby princess » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Ok noone going to post - ok then i will start it.

When i was waiting at the arrival for the Pluto shuttle there was this great big hairy thing came past me oh my god it was FaT Bastard from tHE sPY...... films hahahahah - i nearly died as he was on our last two virtual holidays causing problems. Kilt on and the swagger - i know we have all kinds of creatures on this planet now and on the shuttles but he did look so out of it - bet he had been on the juice for a few days.
these space suits are really quite nice, i like the polo neck and the zip right down to you leg, very good for when you need to go to the ladies room - plenty of thought into them.
I have been to Pluto for the week but there is a bit of a problem with the slimies (worm people) they have been rioting and digging holes all over the place, you need to watch where you walk now, so ill not be there for a while. But i like the pLush Juice, you know that black juice that they squeese out of the Bulbus trees in the square, very nice but very potent, two glasses and im just anyones (no i didnt say that honestly) two glasses and im on my back (no thats not any better) i mean two glasses and that is enough i am pissed!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So who i coming onto this tour and helping i cant do it all myself, as long as you are up for fun and its daft come along and see some new planets in our system and maybe find a black hole or take a trip on the new Enterprise!!!!

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm

my space suit is bright pink with silver stars on dont care much for the boots though a bit heavy for my liking ,are ther any beaches on the planet we are going to if i will bring my size 10 [who am i kidding] :lol: where did you say the club was im a bit thirsty its a long way up here .did you say andy was coming on this trip if so hold onto your knickers ladies and men we all know what happened last time we went on holiday we had a knicker snatcher so bring plenty with you ,now the fun begins :lol: :wave:
jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:09 pm

right i am suited up, i chose the black & gold suit, cos black makes you look slimmer :wink: :wink:
got my suitcase full of smarties, mars, tons of galaxy bars, fruit & nut. not to sure who i am going to have as my trip partner, dont want anyone who is going to want more chocs then me, dont mind sharing but i need enough to get me through the trip. :dunno: :dunno: .
see what you mean about the heavy boots jean, will come back with a good set of pins with the weight of them.
shaz has a quick look around, eats a choco bar waiting for others to arrive....come on you lot i want a holiday.......waiting .....waiting...wont have any bars left at this rate.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:12 pm

well so far its me and you fiona we will get the best rooms and the best fellas[only joking got enough with mine]so where are we off tonite is it glad rags on or just come as i am in my pink suite iv brought a change of suits green with pink spots ,yellow with red stares it the hight of fashion up here you know ,did you say there was slimy thinges ? as long as they keep ther hands or what ever they have to themselves dont want slimely things all over me yuk :lol:
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm

PS note shaz has sewn her knickers to her jump suit, so no nicking mine..hehe..bet you never thought of that...
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 pm

iv got my chocs too shaz a big suitcase full and lots of easter eggs got to have my choco eggs dont want to get withdraw symptions ,and a special treat i have a big thorntons chocs too um um :lol:
good idea with the knickers bit i never thought of that one :lol:
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm

hey jean as we both have suitcases full of chocos shall we share a shuttle?
where do you fancy going? i dont mind where we go.x
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm

yes that suits me ,do you mind swopping choco :)
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:35 pm

course not, always share with friends. :D :D
looks like we will have to wait for the morning for take off, princess has gone off to bed.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

iv hered the plannet starburst is nice we could give it a try ,if its no good we could try somewhwre else :)
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

ok we will leave it until tomorrow ,we need a good sleep its a long way up there.i might pack annother suitcase with choco then :)
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 pm

thats a good idea jane, i will raid the fridge in the morning.
off to bed now, see you in the morning, all suited ready for our flight.
night everyone.xx
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm

nite nite :)
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby groovy_chick » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

heyyyy...wait for me!!! I am the one in the electric blue spacesuit but no boots, sorry will have to be supplied birkenstock variety otherwise am going barefoot and I don't care :P
As for chocs, I have managed to secure a limited edition stash from Hotel Chocolat free of charge mainly the praline marbled variety but there is wide choice available to anyone who wishes to become my travelling mate :lol: don't all start queuing now :roll: I know you want to
Where are we off to again :dunno:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics