[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Postby princess » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm

My post got lost there and it took me 5 mins to type out - i cant believe it!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Here we go again!
Depends on where you are itching honey?
Did you check your bed? Mites and all that in beds?
Oh no here goes my door again its been knocking like a hundred knocks for ovr 5 mins - oh for gods sake wait a minute.
stop im coming!!!!!
NO - Not you again look i told you to go away.
and stop sticking your black tongue out.
mumbled mumbled...................................
What?
Look just go away and keep your black tongue in your freekyhead ok
bye!
Princess slams the door but the banging goes on again

I NEED HELP SOMEONE COME AND TELL THIS FREEK TO GO!!!!! - NO WONDER I HAVE A HEADACHE :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: NEED A HUG BUT NOT FROM HIM NEED A GROUP HUG :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 pm

right girls, we all need to go to princesses room, she needs our help...we need everyone to get there asap, all grab an arm each, tie him up and put him in the cupboard for a bit, see if that calms him down.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

QUICK QUICK QUICK PLEASE HE IS BATTERING DOWN MY DOOR - OH PLEASE QUICK (PRINCESS ON THE PHONE TO HER FATHER WHO REMEMBER IS THE KLINGON, HE WILL COME ASAP ON THE NEXT SHUTTLE AND SORT THIS FREEK OUT, OR GET THE FATHERS TO THROW HIM OFF THE SPACE STATION, KLINGONS HAVE A LOT OF CLOUT HERE.
:needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wave: :wave: :wave: :yikes: :yikes:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm

righ iv got one leg now tie him up but watch out for that black tounge dont want that thing down my neck shove him in the wardrobe and run :yikes:
jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:38 pm

rigt princess wev sorted him out, now you can have a nap , he wont bother you tonite now.what have we got planned for tonite any ideas? groovychick stay off those sweeties ,after last nite we dont want to be carring you home again if you have the yellow ones they arnt has strong :lol:
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Ok thanks but im unnerved can i come and sleep on your floor dont want to be by myself tonight when we come back from where ever.
Am away for a wee stroll around the flower dome!!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

well done girls, good work, that should keep him still for tonight.
off to the bar, need one of those cocktails......mmmmm
and a choc bar of course.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

of cource you can sleep in our room, dont want that thing getting hold of you, well i hope everyones got their glad rags on we are going to the neptune bar very up market you know so we had better watch our P & Qs no sloutching no spitting and no frolicking around ,come to think of it it sounds too boring we will go some where else, we want to let our hair down not be board to death,princess dont bumb into any strange beings while you are strolling around in the flower dome,quick the blue mans here :yikes: ,only joking,.
jeanx phew
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 pm

The neptune Bar - wow!!!!
I think i could just sit here and people watch.
You have never seen such a mixture of different people and animals - quite like Men in Black with all the creatures shown there.
Oh my take a look at that Snake Woman isnt she just beautiful, and the silk jump suit it kindoff hugs her and well she looks a million $s.
The bear people, wonder if they have to comb all that fur, must be a nightmare.
Oh well i must say this is the best place i have ever been and the drinks are just fantastic.
As for he who should not be mentioned i hear he was put off the station last night, he was found in one of the Verubian women's cabins!!! Security had enough of him so he is gone on the first shuttle this morning to Docrata Planet, sand sand and more sand - not a nice place with canibals there too.
Well at least we will get peace.
They say its going to be very busy today with shuttles coming in from all over the universe so we can go up to the Sun Lounge and watch all the people coming off the shuttles, relax and have a few Meribian Coffees.
Princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 pm

aaawww.... I wanted to come and people watch but I only just returned from work :( what have I missed :needhug: ?
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:10 pm

What have you missed - well let me tell you, this lot are absolutely the best crowd of girls i have been out with in a while.
We giggle from morning to night and best is we all look after each other.
We met this guy last night at the Neptune Bar and well he started to tell us all about his wife and babies and his life, talk about a big head, we just couldnt get away from him.
Anyway did you hear about Mr Blue trying to get into my room and the girls helping tie him up and put him in a cupboard (alone of course) - im not into bondage in any way!!!!
So i phoned my Dad the Klingon of course, and just as we were gettign bored to death a shuttle came in, you know the Announcement Shuttle arriving at gate 978 from Klingon - we have a 30 minute turn around so all those returning to Klingon etc.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and im standing and someone tapped my shoulder, i just humpted oops fraudian there, jumped out of my skin - and when i turned to give them a mouth full i found it was my Dad - he has came from Klingon to sort out this Mr Blue.
I told him Mr Blue has been put off the space station for his behaviour with many of the ladies.
However - get in close and ill confide in you ok
Now quiet ok, can you hear me speaking quietly, ok - Gill has a fancy for my Dad and you know what he really fancies her too. :D :D
so we may have a real date here - not sure if she is into Klingons but we will see - the others know but i didnt want to say it out loud as you never know who is looking at us on their teleportals or who is standing about.
ive noticed a lot more of the security men in their black suits about maybe they are just keeping an eye on us to see we are ok.
but with my Dad here we are very very safe!
Probably not even get a click (date) with anyone cause he is here but oh well he is doing it for the right reason.
(now Dad has a few ex's on this station and we may run into them, so if i drag you away quickly just come and ill tell you the gossip later.)
think thats about all i can remember just now.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 pm

OMG lol how COULD I miss all that :lol: :lol: :lol: :dunno: whatever next LOL
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Whatever you want to tell us about your time on our Space Station! - who hae you met and what doyou think of the station.
There are many shuttle trips, all over the universe, and you can visit the Old Starship Enterprise Module!
Its entirely up to you now.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:08 pm

oooohhhhh I hear there is a planet Belgian Saehorse which consists entirely of praline seahorses so might give that a try. Also, rumours have it that the galaxy is made up of creamiest smoothest milk chocolatte and there is competition on who gets covered in it most and fastest. What do you reckon to that?
BTW, have you noticed that the air consists of tiniest bubbles of mint aero? Mmmmmmm.......Anyone want to join me?
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics