[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Virtual holiday to Outer Space (all welcome)

Postby princess » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Eggle was just fantastic on last holiday - infact i hope they all come again as we could have such fun - the desert island was a hoot
fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:46 pm

thanks for the warning princess, my shiny thong will not be on display.. damm should have kept that part to myself..lol...no shiny shoes will be on my feet.
looking forward to having you on board groovy..
did you hear jean took me to see a stripper, well i was so shocked, did not think she was into strippers, but we had a great time...she might try get you to go with her...
any ideas yet jean, we are following you, you seem to know all the good places to visit..
i have been busy undoing all my knickers, will never sew them on again, my poor fingers..
awaiting your next thought jean..lol
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby groovy_chick » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm

:oops: omg lol what is going on am having major foggy day and can't keep up :yikes: do you think loads of chocs will help me catch up with my brain cells :dunno:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Well i will keep you all under control after all i am half klingon hahahahah
Anyone tampering with my friends will feel the wroth of my Klingon anger and god help them - funny i have never seen so many aliens as now - i wonder if they are all coming to see us or we are coming to see them.
See that guy who looks like Chewbacka!!!! amazing and the size of the feet, he looked like ape man somewhat.
So well the stripper was she an alien - i hear there are some with 3 and 4 boobs that would be a sight eh
Come on now give me all the goss!!!!!
Wish Andy Pandy would come and visit us - maybe he is still in the box with Loubeelou hahahahaha
GILL WHERE ARE YOU????
Gosh i bet she is here watching us from afar, she takes her mod work very seriously and we hae often found her skulking behind pillars.
Just a little warning keep you knickers and shoes safe - make sure you lock your door when you are out as we have a little Knicker Knocker about, well if its the same as last two holidays.
OOPPPSSS Watch it mate!!!!
OH OH ok no offence there girl, sorry (had to apologise as it was a Termatoll you know she looks like Shera but covered with knives, dont want to get on her wrong side eh)
Strange people over here.
Im off to the Neptune Bar for a quick nightcap fancy a Klingon Super Twist - anyone want to join me, mind you it blows your head if your not used to it, so dont be tempted to take more than 2 or you will be anyones hahahaha
fiona
x

ATTENTION, ATTENTION THE SHUTTLE FROM PLANET GOOG IS APPROACHING ETA 3 MINUTES, WOULD EVERYONE WANTING TO BOARD PLEASE ALIGHT AFTER THE VISITORS HAVE LEFT THE SHUTTLE - NO FOOD, NO SHOUTING, NO FIGHTING KLINGONS AND NO KNIVES, PLEASE LEAVE ALL VALUABLES IN THE SAFE AT THE FRONT OF THE SHUTTLE. THE TOILET WILL BE OPENED WHEN WE GET INTO DEEP SPACE FOR FEAR OF ANYTING FALLING TO EARTH, AS YOU DONT WANT HIT ON THE HEAD WITH A FROZEN TURD!!!!

space station alert over!!!!!!
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm

ATTENTION, ATTENTION THE SHUTTLE FROM PLANET GOOG IS APPROACHING ETA 3 MINUTES, WOULD EVERYONE WANTING TO BOARD PLEASE ALIGHT AFTER THE VISITORS HAVE LEFT THE SHUTTLE - NO FOOD, NO SHOUTING, NO FIGHTING KLINGONS AND NO KNIVES, PLEASE LEAVE ALL VALUABLES IN THE SAFE AT THE FRONT OF THE SHUTTLE. THE TOILET WILL BE OPENED WHEN WE GET INTO DEEP SPACE FOR FEAR OF ANYTING FALLING TO EARTH, AS YOU DONT WANT HIT ON THE HEAD WITH A FROZEN TURD!!!!

space station alert over!!!!!!

i had to laugh at that princess..^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

think we have missed the shuttle.. :roll: have to jump on the next one now.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby groovy_chick » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:05 am

doh!definitely missed the first shuttle, hope there are more coming :dunno: oh well, do you think next one will be made of chocolatte or contain loads of it :easteregg: :easteregg: :easteregg:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 am

Ssshhhhhoooorrry I've been here all the time, but wassss in the bar... jeeeezzzz the feloxian brandy issss good :shock: an' the Gnarffoid cocktail, an' the Snurmian beer, an' that green shtuff on the top shelf.

BURP!!! Don' drink the pink gooo... I thinkit could be handwashshshshshshs bleugh :crazy:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:31 pm

well what can i say all the things you all get up too,tonite its the fancy dress party no strippres please we went to see one the other night when shazq led me off, well cant say its too shocking ,ok will tell all started nice and quiet not much going on ,on came this orange thing of he had 6 arms and 2 you no what ,me and shazq were sat right at the front he pulled shazq up on to the stage his arms where everywhere poor sazq dint know what had hit her. out came the oil well what a sight it was. the oil flew everywhere i got coverd in the stuff, he started striipping he got down to his under where he had on a pair of sparkly thongs and then he started to peel his arms off well we astounded it was our andy pandy and he had fionas knickers on ,told you we had a knicker kniker so ITwas you all the time andy ,so count your knickes girls and keep an eye on them ,but dont do :nono: :lol: :wave: what shazq did and sew them into your suit i wonded why she was red in the face at times now i know why
jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

I slept really badly last night i kept dreaming of The Blue Man and all the arms and legs and eyes oh my god it was bad.
Imagine his giving you a cuddle :crazy:
Then i thought i heard an Alert, i got up flung on my suit and walked out to be stared at my everyone coming home from the Black and White Disco - i couldnt see an Alert so i went back to my cabin, caught site of me in the mirror and well.................................i had my knickers outside my space suit ahhahahahahah - no wonder they were looking at me.
No have you seen the new Dr on the station? No! Well let me tell you about him he is so dishy so very very dishy a bit like Elvis (oh no shes mentioning Elvis again)! anyway i didnt know he came from the planet Wift, so in i go to get my usual jag for Saturn - then i smelt it oh my god it was rank really really bad, so anyway i got all the usual stuff done and came out - headed down to my cabin and sprayed myself with some perfume!
Later on i was speaking to my partner's friend Hadji - he said oh you are so stupid Princess, you know he came from the plant Whift - Me no planet Wift!, he said no its WHift! Use your brain he comes from the Planet Wift and he Whifts!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: How stupid of me.

Anyway how about a short shuttle tonight and go to the DreamLand Room on Terragon - seemingly you all go into a room and put on earphones and they have a large screen like a cinema only you smell and you feel and you see - the only problem is you have to decide what you want to see in groups of 6. so how about Dirty Dancing eh!!! Imagine Patrick learning you to dance :oops: :oops: :oops: god im flushing something terrible. hahahah

Or we could have Robbie from Take that as 007 - no way folks no bloody way - the only good 007 is Shaun Connory - Oh yes James Bond - fancy seeing that in ultra-sonic feeling - oh yes please. Either thar or can i see Steven Seagal - oh yes that would get to us all imagine feeling Steven with his arms around you on a soft bed of roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops: and extra :oops: .

Seriously i dont care what we do - but its my Birthday next Saturday so i can wait to get my pick that day as we will just be packing to go home eh!

Am away for a Uranian Twist, very thirsty and very warm and red after speaking of Steven, i really need a spot of Oestrogen HRT just now to calm me down.

Klingon or no Klingon i still have my notions and do you know we can childbear untill we are 90 - bet that brought tears to your eyes hahahahah

Am away to get my Twist, well maybe 2 as i dream - well i can dream eh

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

had a lovly afternoon with jonny depth not that, watching him reherst for his next film on the planet zoomoon, its nice here lots of night life a bit up market sorry girls no strippers ,well have to behave ourselves and that inclueds you fionna,it sounds a nice place to visit this dreamland on tarrgdon im all for pattric swazy in dirty dancing fm or no fm i woulnd mind a swirl around with pattric ,off to get my dancing shoes on dont want to miss this night out :lol:
jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: you told them about me getting on that stage with mr hands, my god his hands were everywhere.. :oops: :oops: next time its your turn jean. hahaha.
Hey girls heard there is going to be an 70`s singing contest on later, how about us girls get together and make a group..mmmm what shall we call ourselves...any ideas?. we will have to dress up as the group don't forget, so i must start making the outfits tonight.
Getting good at all this sewing now.

How about us dress up as ABBA, think we would win looking like this....who`s in?
it wont take me long to make the outfits, only 2 of us will have to dress as men, unless we get any men wanting to join us.....its going to be fun fun fun....

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:43 pm

ABBA - then we could do Mama Mia eh
OH i cant wait to get a long haired black wig on - well it will think im in the 70's again hahahah - oh so excited now cant wait.
Can i have the purple silver glittery suit for the show.
Mama Mia here i go again (sounds from the girls Shut Up!!!) - No i think i have a lovely voice hahahah Mama Mia her ei go again etc ................................................ Wow just so very very excited again.
Excuse me why i pop out to the bar and have a few wee whisky's to calm my nerves - fibro or no fibro i will do this despite what i feel like tomorrow.
Come on, come on, Come on, Come on,----------------------------ya wanta be in my gang, my gang, my gang (SHUT up again) - No ok so they all join me in singing as we go down inthe transporting lift - who cares we are the Fibromytes out for some fun - fancy joining us??????
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby anne1206 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Wow a seventies thing, just my cup of tea :D can I wear my Suzi Quatro oufit, done karaoke for ten years and that was my party piece, :lol: ( come alive come alive down in devil gate drive) still got the suit and the voice but hey we are in a land where anything goes right :crazy: so it dont matter it the suit doesnt fit anymore ahzq will alter it for me I am sure :lol: pretty please :lol: didnt realise we all had this much fun left in us, just shows what getting away from it all can do :crazy: :crazy: anyone for a bit of my choccy egg, been hiding in the cool bag since we arrived had fibro fog so forgot about it :roll:
I cant keep up with you Princess on that whisky, the cocktails are great even if they are a strange colour :dunno: coming to outer space seems to have lessened all our symptoms so think this should be an annual event :D
Catch up with you all at the bar. dont know which one so will look in all of them and have a wee cocktail as I pass through,(just to be sociable) hic hic hic Gosh just as well these lovely suits are equipped for fast undoing I am spending so much time in the loo, cant understand that one :lol:
ok Gilshut I hear you saying "what goes in must come out"
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm

hi princess, i am in the middle of making your purple /silver suit, think you are gonna look fab in it...oooo cant wait now, got mama mia in my head now...here we go again...hahaha
Be happy to alter your outfit anne, looking forward to hearing you sing, i was a big fan of suzi Q..
just look out for the disco sign, we will be waiting there for the sing along.
You sure princess you will be able to stand, you are knocking back them drinks..hic hic :oops: think i better stop the cocktails now as my sewing will be all over the place...mama mia here we go again..... 8) 8)
see you all soon, nic nic that was not me, that was princess.. :lol:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Now about the Whiskey well i am Scottish through and through - we can tolerate Whiskey like noone else as long as its the good stuff, a wee goldie now and again does you no harm, infact it helps the heart :nono: :nono: Well it does.
I was just wondering about my outfit for the Mama Mia - dont make it too tight about the butt please, well either that or i have to go comando!!!! :shock: Comando you say well like a Scotsman and his kilt we all wear Knickers underneath.
Im too long in the tooth to go Comando, so just a wee bit loose at the bum area :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you i have the body of a 18 year old - and a head to match :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well i am only the other side of 40 ladies, so why not.
I have been in the bathroom trying out my moves and singing away but i think it didnt go down very well as i kept hearing SHut UP!!!! Not sure if it is you girls or the neighbours, but nothing at all will stop me, unless i get a bit pissed before.

3 hours later

HHHHHHHHeeeelllllllllllooooooo Mama Tttttttttttia wheeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeee we going nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnowwwwwwwwww hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tttttttttttthatttttttttttttttts the wwwwwwwwwway i like it -come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnMama Mia, cooooooomeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

(Door opens) Its Gill --------------------------Fiona how could you, you are as pissed as a newt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr jjjjjjjjjjjjjiist ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.
(Gill) Here take this flask of coffee and get yourself sober, or else you dont go on the stage.

OOOOOOOOOOOkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkDDDDDDDDDDDDDDkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihoney!

(Gill) I will be back in 3/4 of a hour and you had better be sober ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l hour later Gill comes back in, Fiona where are you? (nothing)
Fiona where are you? - Fiona appears in distress!
Gill - whats wronng with you?
fiona is twitching all over the place and keeps running into toilet.
Gill for goodness sake tell me what is wrong, did you take some of that black coffee.
Fiona - Yes i drank it all and now i cant keep out of the toilet and i keep twitching.
(Gill) - oh for goodness sake i cant leave you on your own for 10mins - i only meant for you to drink a few cups, not the bloody lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gill leaves with a slam of the door and goes to tell the other girls - what will come of this i wonder?

princess :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
princess
UKFM Regular

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics