[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - medical aids coming in

medical aids coming in

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

medical aids coming in

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 pm

hi all
sorry if i am not allowed to say the shop name, or have put this in the wrong place. (mods can alter it if i cant) but Lidl have lots of medical aids coming in on monday 20th april. i.e
bath seats
bath rails
leg pillows
neck supports
reaching aids
lumbar support cushions
think this is cool :- a walking stick umbrella with ergonomically shaped handle
and more.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: medical aids coming in

Postby gillshutt » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:27 pm

A walking stick umbrella.. sounds great as I can't use both (only one arm is strong enough to hold the umbrella up and it's the side that I need to use my stick) but one that turns into the other would be good. Thanks Shaz. (x)
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby MCT » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 pm

I have my leaflet and have been making a wish list for hubby (not holding breath!).

If the walking stick is like the one I got from Aldi then it's very good value for the money especially as the Lidl one has the ergonomic palm rest on it. Looking at the lumbar support, the neck pillow, gel pads and electric back warmer thingy.
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/FMClinics/

My get up and go just got up and went!!!

As you slide down the bannister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction :)
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks for that, will def have a look!!! I thank you (my husband won't hahahahaha) :D
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:32 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:36 pm

forgot to say gill, the umbrella walking stick is only £5.99.
they have a height adjustable walking stick for £4.99...i paid £16 for one..gggrr
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics