[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hungry

hungry

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hungry

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 pm

princess is making me feel hungry, she is off out for a lovely meal, i fancy eating something nice.
might go to KFC not had it for ages.
what is your fave take out?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: hungry

Postby enigma » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 pm

hI you read my mind have just grabbed some crisps and choc bad girl :lol: my fav take out is chinese, duck with plum sauce egg fried rice and prawn toasts yummy .
Hop eu enjoy your Kfc, i loves that too :D
enigma
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Just finished a takeaway from Indian restaurant, Tandoori mixed grill, what a great deal, half a chicken done tandoori style, four pieces of chicken breast, four pieces of lamb and a shish kebab thingy, rice, nan bread, sauce and salad, all this for £9.80 :yikes: hubby will have the leftovers tomorrow, :roll: Had a wee drop of white wine topped up with lemonade too, so just hope stomach holds up and doesnt spoil it. :nono:
:crazy: :)
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm

i like some bits of chinese, if we have one i have to go to a buffet, all you can eat place, that way i can just have tiny bits , cant eat spicy food or lots of stogy foods.(live on very bland food. as have crohns, you learn to know what foods triger it off.)
so a Indian is out for me Anne, sounds like you had a feast..lol..
we went to KFC enigma, could not eat all of it, and i had a weird taste in my mouth so it put me off it...don't think i will be having one again in a hurry.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi :wave: :wave: :wave:

Well had a lovely meal with my daughter and son-in-law - but i have to keep the Birthday Cake till Monday ,my official birthday hahahaha
Son and family coming down tomorrow late morning - cant wait to see my wee granddaughter with her little words, You Manage? Wanta weetie? StuKKK!!! - I sent up a lamb and an easter egg for her and seemingly the wee lamb has been at her side since even went to bed with her - she calls it her Baby Sheep!!! Cute eh
Got to open one present and its crafty so very happy.
At least that will keep me out of micheif when im working on it hahahaah
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:57 pm

glad you had a good night.
dont forget to save us some cake. :D
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby samantha louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 am

glad you had a nice meal hope you have a nice day tommorrow
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 am

Cake please :D or if you get any boxes of chocolate you don't want... :shock: :lol:

All food muct go through the moderators first for testing, we can't have any old stuff being put on here :D We do this as a free service and for your benefit.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Well im going to finish off the curry that i made for my son last night.Just got back from taking him back to uni ,feeling pretty rubbish,didn't help that i tripped over apaving stone and twisted my ankle ,and really jared my arm which is already giving me loads of pain.Could do with something nice for pudding to cheer me up .Anybody got anything to share. :needhug:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:55 pm

i have rolo ice cream motherelle x
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 pm

mmmm thats sounds nice ill have a little if youcan spare some. :woot:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:49 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby samantha louise » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:32 pm

mmh yummy
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Hi Sam

Computer crashed - so just back on.
How are you?
Are you back home now?
hope you and the twins are ok?
Fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:38 pm

yeah i am home its so much nicer than being in hospital.
hope you enjoyed your birthday
x
samantha - louise
xxx

samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to General Topics