[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - the Friday feeling.......

the Friday feeling.......

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

the Friday feeling.......

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 pm

hi all
cant believe it`s nearly the weekend again, this week as gone so quick for me.
what plans have you for the weekend?
got nothing planned as such, my mum did say she would like to go to the market, so if we are up to it might go on Sunday.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: the Friday feeling.......

Postby princess » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Friday - my best pal is coming in on way down south
Sat - John's pal is coming over and we are going to the opening of our Den in the village (soup and sandwich) stalls, tennis, bowling etc., like a small gala day.
Sunday - Monday - we are having granddaughter over night
Monday - taking her home and going to see about another car - one with 5 doors as i cant bend to clip madam into her car seat!
Tuesday - i will have the mornig in bed
Thur - My son and wife and wee one move house, so hubby is helping the move and im going to my friends for the day - no way i can help with the boxes etc., but not missing the run up the road.
And if i manage all of that - well there will be a blue moon in the sky (but i can dream)
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:09 pm

wow princess you have a busy week. lol..you will need a holiday after all that..lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Well actually all these things are planned - but ill tell you next week what i manage - today is only Friday and i had to hae a sleep after my pal left i was exhausted!!! And this is only Friday the first visit hahahah
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm

my stepdaughter is coming to stay for weekend ,shes such a case and a live wire ,i love her coming to stay :) :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Saturday - wash kids school uniforms make up gift bags and sort out goodies for Sunday

Sunday - Take 12 children to Scotlands Secret Bunker and St Andrews Aquarium for sons 9th Birthday

Monday - Recover from Sunday

:crazy: :crazy:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Friday - do as little as possible (achieved) - took kids to school - sat down - other half drove us to his mums, drank tea, he drove back - had friends over, sat on bum, saw them to door - picked kids up from school (had to walk :cry: other half needs car Fridays pm :( ) got home, sat on bum - eventually made tea (microwave job seeing as o/h still out) - sat on bum (contemplating doing tea dishes but no energy)

Saturday - do as little as possible but this won't be achieved! Need some shopping, so will lean on trolley while kids or o/h fill it under my supervision :wink: then try to do a little housework while o/h does a lot of housework :wink:

Sunday - do as little as possible which is semi-achieveable: go to pick some wallpaper (me hanging on trolley) and hopefully watch other half putting some on wall (I can supervise and make sure it's straight even though he says I have 'bog-eyes' and he ends up correcting my 'straight vision' with a spirit level :lol: :lol:

So should be quite a comical weekend! (we try to laugh as much as possible at my frequent "duhhhhhh" moments, such as this afternoon when I said my friends new parrot isn't really a real parrot because it's a parakeet!!!! :lol:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:49 am

Hopefully going into town ,but as you can see im not getting any sleep tonight so we will see.oh the joys of fibro.motherelle. :tongueout:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:55 am

At some point this weekend I have to... takes deep breath... moderate two foums, read and complete part 18 of my coursework, write 2 short stories that I've planned out in my head, send off 2 short stories to magazines and keep fingers crossed, go round to my friends and clip her guinea pigs toe nails, do as little housework as I can get away with, constantly keep telling my 2 boys to shut up and keep the noise down because I'm trying to think, get some sleep (not doingwell on that front at the moment as you can see) finish reading a magazine and decide if I've written anything that they might want, write a snotty email to some guy in America who's been promising to look at a story of mine for the last 2 months but hasn' got round to it even though he's promised faithfully that he would let me know next week the last 2 times I contacted him :evil: ... texas weeks are obviously bigger than other people's weeks.

Think that's it I'll get back to you...
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby armanisgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm

:cry: :cry: I haven't achieved mt Saturday goals :cry: :cry:

Managed the shopping as planned, then other half had to go to his mums and unlikely he'll be back until after tea (she needs round the clock care and another relative had an emergency, so my o/h said he'd go).

Thought I'd do my minimal bit of housework, then try to do as little as possible. Halfway through hoovering the longe, the dog got under my feet (small dogs are so much more of a hazard than a big one!) and I got a bit of a fright, stepped back, tripped over hoover and twisted an already stiff and painful back. Now can hardly move and feel nauseaus through pain :cry: :cry:

so no more housework will get done today, wallpaper shopping will be impossible tomorrow (and no, I won't trust other halfs judgment to pick any! So that's put on hold til I feel able to go) and I won't get my comical wallpaper hanging supervision done to cheer me up :cry:

I guess only the main goal will be achieved - do as little as possible :| which will actually be doing absolutely nothing except struggled & painful bathroom visits. Hoping if I scream (coz I really want to scream just now) the neighbours don't call the police or the loony van!
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:27 pm

glad you had a good day ruremi
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks Samantha

How are you doing these days?

Are you getting bored with all this waiting?
:hugs:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 am

yeah im ok ruremi thans getting bired lol
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular