[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - trust me

trust me

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

trust me

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:48 pm

just went into garden to put washing out, i had wash basket full of clothes,my knee gave way tripped and fell onto the patio wall, the wall fell down taking me with it.. :oops:
grazed my legs and got bruises on both arms..trust me. :roll:
staying on the sofa for the day now.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: trust me

Postby armanisgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Must be something in the air today! I was doing very minimal hoovering when the dog got under my feet, I got a fright, stepped back so as not to stand on him, tripped over hoover and twisted my back. I am also now on the couch for the rest of the day, possibly week! Can't move but it's shooting pain, starting to need the loo but scared to move! Only thing is I don't have visible bruises or scratches, so will wait for the 'oh but you look ok' comments in the next few days!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:10 pm

hi shaz,oh you poor thing what a thing to do, :hugs: hope you are airight :hugs:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby lizfin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:27 pm

hope you both feel better soon xxx :grouphug:
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:42 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi Shaz,

No :( I dont have a tens machine. I didn't even get offered one in labour with any of the kids so don't know much about them. Where can you get one? How much? Will try anything to ease this pain :cry: A medically induced coma would be very welcome right now!

Crossed legs brings on the bad hip pain, so had to hobble to loo (wish I was a man right now and could just go out the back and pee in a bush!). But seeing as other half wanted the hoovering done, next time I might just sit and pee on the sofa :twisted: lol.

but will look into the tens machine with or without damp sofa :)
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Dont you just have those days you wish you had stayed in your bed hahahahah
I had a day like that 3 days ago everything that could go wrong did go wrong - no strength in legs like alot of us i think.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm

You can get tens machines from most chemists.. Lloyds do their own. I've got a lloyds one but find the one I got given better... it's one for pregnant women and has 4 pads not 2 and a wider range of settings.

If you get one start off on the lowest setting you can feel.. when you can't feel it anymore move up a settin and so on.

The lloyds one can only be used for 15 minutes but the pregnancy one you can wear al day and I walk around with it on when I do my back in. The only thing you can't do is drive with it turned on but you can still wear it then turn it on when you get out... I wore it to pick the oungest up from school... but as someone mentioned, you may look like you are wired up to a bomb :lol:

Think the one I have is called an Obi tens.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Oh Shaz hope you are feeling better.Motherelle xxx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 pm

feeling much beter now thanks everyone :hugs:
i have just laid out on my side all day, got the lappy on the arm rest, TENS machine on my back. and can watch the tv..lol...
ddi anyone just see that guy on BGT? with the sword. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm

got the bruises out now, the tops of my arms really ache, only a small graze on my leg.
had another let down today my home hairdresser was meant to do my hair on the last 2 Mondays, she called last night to cancel it.
found another one today she is going to colour and cut it on Friday...fingers crossed.
it is easier then going to the hairdressers, dont think i could sit that long, plus its much cheaper for them to come to you.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Has anyone seen my reading glasses????? i put them down last night still cant find them.
using my old pair, they are not as good but at least i can now read.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:48 pm

you are as bad as me ,i hate it when i loose my glasses too .my hubbys worse than . :lol: :wave: me hes got 5 pairs an still manges to loose them all

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:53 pm

I kept loosing my glasses too - but my bedspread duvet has black and pink on it and the glasses were black.
I dont know how many times i sat on them and had to get them sorted.
So this time i got my eyes tested, wow they were better (well something is better eh) i got two for the price of l - so i got lovely brownygold ones and purple ones to match my top hahahahaha
maybe i wont loose these so easily hahahahah
Too early for maybes - i fell asleep with them on last night and they were in a mess so guess where i was today - yes theoptitions she just giggled when i went through the door.
Its like the Drs i should take a bed with me :D :D :D :D :D
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics