funny thing today!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

funny thing today!

Postby princess » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

I dont know about you but our Drs only do l months prescriptions at a time, so i go up and collect anti-inflams, trammies, bp tablets, colestral tablets, amitrip, hormone cream, and cream for my face, plus non oily skin moistureiser.
I said to our receptionist gosh if i get any more you will be handing these over in a carry bag.
Anyway i left and didnt think about it.
Today i went up to collect them and low and behold with a straight face she handed them over in a CARRY BAG!!!!!
I just giggled - she is usually very poker faced, but i guess she has a funny side.
So im sitting here trying to compose a card with a carry bag hahahahahahahah
Just as a thanks!!!!

princess
Last edited by princess on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: funny thing today!

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 pm

we are able to order on demand. i normally call the chemist for a repeat or i order on line again on demand..get mine in a carry bag too...
last time i got handed my meds there was a person i knew by sight in the chemist, she took one look at the bag then me, and said gosh whats up will you, you must be really ill. :oops:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:06 pm

My Mum used to take 18 tablets a day, she died at 63. I have had a long talk with Dr that i dont want to be swallowing tablets like smarties!!! So not bad so far, but not sure what i will be taking later.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm

i hate taking meds, i was on 23 a day but the neurosurgeon weaned me off some.
i have strong pain killers but dont take them vey often, have to be really bad to take extra.
on amitrip and oxycontin and others, on lax`s as well. i now take 16 pills every day & take the lax on top if in lots of pain i have tramadol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:48 pm

i know the feeling i take 21 pills a day and wear a fentanyl patch which is changed every 3 days and i am only 21!

my hubby jokes that before this illness i could drink a man under the table and now i could go shot for shot with the drug takers that live near us and win them lol :oops:
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:51 pm

i used to be on the patches, was on them for a couple of yrs.
had to stop them in the end they did not work and i started to scratch where the patch was. i had to wear 2 patches of 20mg.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Unigirl - i love you words in pink!!!! excellent, how do you do that?
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 am

when you type your signature there is a font colour box click it and chose yoour font and type away!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics