[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New mod

New mod

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New mod

Postby gillshutt » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Would just like to welcome Shaz on board as a new moderator. At some point I'll be leaving :( as will Lisa and Corinne :cry: but not before we have set up some nice new people.

Shaz will now be topmod :D once I've knocked the dents out of her and given her a polish :lol: :lol:

Before you ask... it's nothing personal, I've just taken on too much.. I've got 2 mod jobs, a final exam coming up in my course, a job in a charity shop, 3 kids to look after and I'm starting to get somewhere withmy writing so something has to give I'm afraid :( I did think of getting rid of the kids but hubby wouldn't let me :dunno: :lol:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: New mod

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:46 pm

:wave: :wave:
you might be some time banging out my dents gill, got quite a few..hahaha
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 pm

hi gill,dont get rid of the kids and hubby :lol: sorry to know that you are all leaving,you have done a great job and we will miss you ,dont forget us dont want you to go for ever , :( :)
yes im sure we all dont mind shaz being a mod as long as you said she will need polising up :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby Withane » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi Gill

Yeah dumping the kids is hardly a good option! Though I am a newbie, I'm sorry :cry: to hear you are leaving (though guess you may still visit?)

BUT wish you all the best with your writing and future! :lol:

Go for it!

Withane x
Moving into acceptance about having FM - but that doesn't mean I like it!
Withane
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 pm

hi gill sorry to here that but glad to here youre writing is going well hun. xxx youve done a fantastic job keeping all of us in line xx poor shaz eh having to make sure we alll behave, shell have her work cut out lol!!!!xx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 pm

yes gill has done a fab job, it will be hard trying to fill her shoes, but iam not letting her go until she has given me her special powers on being such a great mod.. :wink:
i have asked her not to leave us all together, she has to keep popping on to say hi, and to keep an eye on whats been going on with us lot.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:58 pm

definately. :welcome: as a mod shaz xx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:00 pm

:wave: thanks samantha.x
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby 023Emma » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm sure you'll be a great moderator shazq :wave:
023Emma

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

:hugs: thanks sam & emma.
you will all have to go easy on me.hahaha
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi Gill i understand dont know how you even manage your home life without all of this - will miss you - sending you all my love for the future.
princess

Shaz - oh no ill have to behave myself again hahahahahahahahhaahh - no honestly good luck honey im sure youll need it, we are a bunch of vandles here hahahahahahah - Seriously good for you i promise to be good, honestly :wink:
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby roxichik » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Sorry to hear you are going Gill - sounds like you have a lot on your plate
Good luck Shaz - you will be ace!
HEidi :wave:
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Hi Gill what can i say only all of the above .I wish you well and lots and lots of luck with your writing and exams.If you need any help polishing Shaz let me know i have a great electric buffer hahahah you can borrow. :wave: :wave: :wave: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :D

Good luck Shaz you have my full support. A mallet would be a good thing to keep handy,helps with getting this lot off to sleep so you can relax. All the best. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Motherelle xxxxxxxxxxx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby armanisgirl » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm

omg, I thought this thread said 'New Mood' :crazy: :crazy:

Sorry to hear the moods ( :lol: ) are leaving :( but wishing all the best for the future with the busy lives

And welcome to shaz as our 'New Mood' ( :lol: ), I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job :D

Still can't believe I thought mood!!! Duhhhhh xx
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Shaz

I have a nice wall - if you feel like banging your head against it, your welcome to use it at any time, also its good to have a talk too it dosent answer you back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
princess
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to General Topics