[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Virtual day in town

Virtual day in town

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Virtual day in town

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Ok folks here we go again.

Thought maybe we fibros could have a day in town (any town) any shops, any malls, just a day out together.
Any takers.

THE ONLY RULES ARE THERE ARE NO RULES.
ITS TOTALLY VIRTUAL, NO PAIN, NO SICKNESS - WHAT EVER SIZE YOU WANT TO BE, WHATEVER CHARACTER YOU WANT TO BE, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE, ITS UP TO YOU.
JUST NO FIGHTING - AND IM SURE WE WONT DO THAT.
JUST PURE PLAIN GOOD FUN LIKE ALL THE OTHER HOLIDAYS WE HAVE HAD
GOD HELP THE MODS EH - THEY WILL HAVE A HARD TIME KEEPING US IN TOW
MIN DYOU THEY MIGHT JOIN US AS USUAL AND THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN
RIGHT HERE WE GO!

ENJOY

NOW

But first of all lets all meet in the upstairs coffee bar and get to know each other.

Hi im fiona, im a bit of a dafty, but i can be serious when i want too - i love handbags and shoes so you will find me in that department of any store. Maybe even nipping out for a quick ciggy now and again (yes im a baddy with that but only a few a day).

I will sit here and see who joins me?

princess
Last edited by princess on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Virtual day in town

Postby armanisgirl » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi Fiona,

Once I finally get upstairs (why are the lifts always broken?), I shall give you a wave, then meet you out on the verandah for a ciggie :lol: Could I have a pot of tea, as I really cant stand coffee, and a cream bun too, I haven't had one for ages!

I like shoes shopping, but find it hard work, as I have to wear flatties or trainers. But while we hobble around, I like people watching, and playing at Trinny & Susannah (OMG will you just LOOK at what she's wearing!!!) :lol:

Linda xx
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

i wil meet you for a coffee ,i love shoes and handbags too so we will be a right pair together ,see you soon :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:04 pm

FIBRO VIRTUAL RULE NO 1.

(WE HAVE NO PAIN OR SICKNESS WHEN WE ARE IN VIRTUAL FIBRO LAND) - SO DONT WORRY WE WILL BE ABLE TO RUN UP THE STAIRS HAHAHAHAH

PRINCESS
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi Jeannie 45

Great to speak to you again - welcome and ill see you after you take the stairs two at a time, just watch you dont fall honey.

Hve you seen those Kipling Handbags with the wee monkeys on the chain - i want one so badly but cant find a shop that has them - maybe need to go onto Q.C.co.uk, but i really wanted to spend my birthday money today on that bag - oh well where you want to go - we an all go together.
The Fibro Trio are in town - watch out.
Wonder who will join us?

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 pm

and we can be what ever size dress we want to be,i fell of the wagon i will be joining you for a ciggy :oops: we can walk around all day and not be tired and spend as much money as we want, :lol: :P

jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 pm

i thiK thEy only sell kipling bags at qvc hang on fiona waite for me dashing up the stairs like that i dont know,i saw a lovly pair of shoes just as you were pulling me up the stairs,5in heal, silver with diamonds , you wont belive the price, £5,000.and a handbag to match at 6,000do you think i should buy them ,i will try them on we all the other girls arrive
to the girls that dont know me im jean the quiet dizzy blond ,hold on fiona wev plenty of time lets have a coffee and a non fatterning crean cake with chocolate :wave: :)

jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

No we have a shop in Montrose that sells Kipling so there must be a shop about here - whats this taking two stairs at a time - i can take 3 hahahahahahah - mind you i have long legs, long shaply legs that go with my swelt thin body - and the long black hair - and good skin (if only) hahahaha- so its tea and cream cakes all round - my treat ok

We can nip out for a quick ciggy whilst they are getting the order ready, its being brought to the table just for us, like in the Cafe!

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:40 pm

well thats 3 of us so far i hope you know what you are letting yourself infor arnamgirl hold on to your hats girls we are going to paint the town red here we come anyone can join us :wave: : :? wave:
jeanx
:pcsmash:
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:43 pm

hope you havnt brought the blu man with you and thats all im saying on the matter :lol: :lol: :wave:
jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

The fibro trio - now i hear there is a all day nightclub - you up for some shopping and then just sort of go the way of the Amadaux Club, you never know who we may meet there :dunno: :dunno: But we can have some fun and ill leave a message on the board for others of where we will be a few times today - lets hope more join us.
Who is up for a wee glad of wine of such - oh a bag of really salty chrisps to go with them too yum yum
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby effie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Hii :D
Princess... LETS HEAD TO TK MAXX!! I've seen them there!! At a fraction of the price :D Quick, run!
I like make up & skin stuff haha. I love to make myself up. I'll be heading off to the cosmetics counters in boots!
effie
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 pm

:nono: :nono: :nono: whats this about the ciggys,,bad bad girls..i gave up :D :D :D

anyway wait for me, iam 6ft tall size 6 long blonde hair, you cant miss me, just had a boob job done so you will see them first hahaha.
just getting in the lift now, iam into dresses at mo, so you will have to help me pick some out.
ohhh just seen those shoes you were talking about jeannie, they will suit you, love them.
cant wait for a cup of tea, hate coffee. so see you all in the cafe...

hope this one posts wrote it 3 times now. ggrrr :pcsmash:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby roxichik » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi Shaz
Well i'm 5ft 4 curvey with long thick dark hair and no stubble!!!! Never have to shave my legs, ever!
I wear dresses every day with very high heels and perfect make up but I am such a nice person even women like me!!
Well I can dream
Heidi
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:55 pm

At the coco coco cabana etc.,
i fell like singing singing singing - (oh dear she is off again)
We shall we shall rock you, rock you, we shall we shall rock you, rock,
Round and around and around - oh god forgot the rest of that one - when we going to the nightclub am in the mood for dancing, romancing etc.,
lets go folks - dancing dancing dancing.......................................................
New shoes new shoes new shoes, no sorry, dancing dancing dancing etc.,
princess

NO IM NOT ON ANY FUNNY JUICE OR FAGS HAHAHAHAH
princess
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to General Topics