[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone going to Parliament on Tues?

Anyone going to Parliament on Tues?

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone going to Parliament on Tues?

Postby LinzWorld » Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 am

Is anyone from here thinking of going to watch the debate on Fibro at Parliament on Tuesday morning?

LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Re: Anyone going to Parliament on Tues?

Postby Mr.A » Sat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Would if I good, will it be televised?
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 pm

I emailed my MP about this but never heard back :evil:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Wish i could but too far away for me - wouldnt mind hearing what happens.
Can someone update me please
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Sat May 02, 2009 10:09 pm

It may well be shown on
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Mr.A » Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 am

If you get to ask a question, what would you ask?
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun May 03, 2009 10:20 am

i will keep an eye to see if it will be showned on tv.
gill put a good link up so i will pop onto that to see if anything is said.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby LinzWorld » Sun May 03, 2009 12:49 pm

is the link for the debate feed for Tuesday's meetings.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby unigirl1981 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:20 pm

when does the debate start?? have the link ready but want to listen to all of it!!!!
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm

It starts 9.30am tomorrow. It should then be available on the Parliament TV archive so it can be watched afterwards,
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby shrimp » Mon May 04, 2009 10:07 pm

i would ask "why cant you give to people who need it and not keep giving yourselves expenses when you earn a lot of money and disabled people have to live on a week what they probably get an hour "

shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 am

Just finished watching this :roll: well done Linzworld, they even mentioned you by name :yikes:
a lot of work has gone into them getting the facts and figues for fibro, just hope we now get the attention we deserve from the medical proffesion and benefits.
Anne
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue May 05, 2009 12:03 pm

i just tried to watch it bck and it wouldnt ket me....... confuzzled.....
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Have you got it yet Samantha Louise? If not click on the link then click watch from the start, give it a minute before you should hear anyone speak.

Good Luck Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue May 05, 2009 2:14 pm

i seen it now thankies! xxx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular