MAY holiday lol.

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

MAY holiday lol.

Postby princess P » Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm

:wave: Hiwell i dont know how every1 else spent their holiday wkend but i went away to a gymnastics display gala with my daughters club, why oh why do i not know when to say no!! 32 kids foe 3 days i feel as if i have bn dragged through hedge backwards. Now i am home and contemplating on going away to glasgow to the x factor auditions. :idea: I think i may have bn havin a mini-mid life crisis when i applied, i hav'nt even told anyone about it. :dunno: I dont know. Should i stay or should i go now? :yikes:

What do I do? :banghead:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Re: MAY holiday lol.

Postby Ruremi » Mon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Does that mean you can sing then Princess P, if you can then why not go for it :woot: , you only get one go at life so take the risk.
If you don't try you'll never know.
sounds like cliches but why not just go for it have fun.

So I guess I say YES! go get them girl. :woot:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby kayonamission » Tue May 05, 2009 2:39 am

Yes go for it princess p, if you have the talent flaunt it! & have great fun doing it. Good luck

Kay xx
kayonamission
please understand its still me altho I get confused & work slower than I used too before the Fibro devil moved in with me!
kayonamission
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue May 05, 2009 7:47 am

you go girl xxx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Tue May 05, 2009 9:55 am

princess P wrote::wave: . Now i am home and contemplating on going away to glasgow to the x factor auditions. :idea: I think i may have bn havin a mini-mid life crisis when i applied, i hav'nt even told anyone about it. :dunno: I dont know. Should i stay or should i go now? :yikes:

What do I do? :banghead:

lol Rhona, is there no end to your talents :shock: you never told me you can sing :nono: I say go for it girl and make sure you give us a wave :wave: when you are on the TV :tongueout:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Tue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm

you go for it ,why not if you can sing :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 pm

we have a singer amongst us, yes you go for it, but make sure you wear a fibro t-shirt so we know who you are...hahaha.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby unigirl1981 » Tue May 05, 2009 8:37 pm

shazq wrote:we have a singer amongst us, yes you go for it, but make sure you wear a fibro t-shirt so we know who you are...hahaha.

thats the first thing i thought too Shaz!!!

If you have the talent then go for it, b***er what you think people will say, think how annoyed you will be if you dont then watch it and know you are better than those on tv!!!!

We will all have to go in the audience when you get to the final and wear matching tshirts and wave big banners made from bed sheets lol. (have to take that in turns due to aching arms lol)

Definatley go for it!!! :woot:
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue May 05, 2009 9:30 pm

To the other Princess - you go for it girl!!!!!
from the other Princess.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby princess P » Mon May 11, 2009 8:15 pm

Well sadly guys i don't have the x factor, but i don't mind cos i did somthing brave as well as a bit mad. Thanks for all your good wishes guys, i am worn out after 2 wkends away and incredibly sore. I am also a bit :crazy: :crazy: and completly scatty, i got some shopping so it was all good :!: :) :hugs:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics