[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello all

hello all

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello all

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello everyone.
As most of you know i am now taking over as head mod from gill.
Gill is going to stick around a bit to help me settle in.
If anyone has any problems, feel free to contact me, and i will try to resolve any problems you might have.
As you are aware i also have fibro & crohns, and of course will have bad days. If i am not around for any reason you can pm one of the other mods who iam sure will do there best to help out.
Now you lot just behave yourselves for me..hahaha.
I have a really good whip that gill has left me, and motherelephant has a mallet for me to borrow..lol. :tongueout:
Sure everything will run smoothly , looking forward to having groovy_chick & unigirl help me out, so there will be the 3 of us watching over you..hahaha
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: hello all

Postby Ruremi » Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey Shaz
Where is the fun in behaving ourselves lol :lol:
Got to make you work for your title haha

Good luck
Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh shaz you just too the fun out of a new mod - or is it mood!!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 7:07 pm

shaz calls to motherelephant to borrow her rubber mallet.....hahaha.

iam all for fun, we live our lifes full of pain, we must have some fun in our lives..
When is our next trip due princess? i will need extra time to pack this time. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Hello 'official new mood' :D

I'm sure you'll do a splendid job, and I'm sure us fibromates won't cause you too many problems :twisted: :wink: and you won't need the whip or mallet too frequently :lol:

xx
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

aaawwww i love you all... :grouphug: :grouphug:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics