[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - strawberries/raspberries/grapes........

strawberries/raspberries/grapes........

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

strawberries/raspberries/grapes........

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm

bought some lovely fruit yest.
going to have strawberries, raspberries, grapes, peaches, think i might have ice cream with it too.
just thought i would share that with you..hahaha
tell you what it tasted like later.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: strawberries/raspberries/grapes........

Postby anne1206 » Wed May 06, 2009 3:47 pm

ahh sounds nice, a girl after my own heart :lol: I love all those lovely soft summer fruits, but they dont love me :oops: think its because of the IBS, but there isnt much about this rotten illness we can enjoy so stuff it I eat them anyway, but hubby can always tell as I suffer with wind for hours after it :oops:
ice cream with it sounds great, last night I crushed a merangue in it too, mmm lovely
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Wed May 06, 2009 5:48 pm

try sprinkling a crushed Flake our it delicious. :wink:
Have you ever tried eating ice cream with crisps? mmmmmmmmmm delicious.

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Wed May 06, 2009 5:49 pm

yep like chips and chocolate custard or spread mmmmmhhhhhh
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

:oops: I quite like McD's fries and strawberry milkshakes :oops: That started when I was pregnant with youngest, who is nearly 9, and I still dip fries in the shake! :lol:

Ohhhhhhh I'd love some peaches. But I don't buy them as oldst is really allergic to them :( He knows he can't have anything peachy, so wouldn't eat any anyway, but I don't buy them as it's a bit tormenting to him.

But I do love mango mmmmmmmmm yum! Think I'll pop to Aldi tomorrow as they're doing them for 49p at the moment, while the 'big' supermarkets are charging over a pound!!! (Should be called every lot helps!)

Must admit, I make a wicked strawberry cheesecake, using marscapone cheese - to hell with the calories!! :lol:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 pm

when i was preggy with my first boy my hubby had to go to mac d`s to buy me a strawberry milkshake every night, i could not drive at the time...it used to drive him up the wall..lol...
never diped my chips in it though..hahaha
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Wed May 06, 2009 8:56 pm

When I was pregnant with my first my hubby and I spent a couple of months 150miles apart, phoning each other every night I commented on the fact that i coun't keep myself going on Tomatoes and he went all quiet and then said he was smothering everything he ate with tomato sauce pity he didn't have the morning/noon/night sickness too. lol :nono:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Wed May 06, 2009 9:06 pm

:crazy: I need my eyes testing I think! I had to read that 3 times before I realsied you were NOT saying when you were pregnant with your first hubby!!!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

My brother took my sickness when I was pregnant with my oldst hahaha. But I had cravings for a friend years ago - very odd! (AND it was tomato sauce flavour crisps! Dont like them now tho lol)

Must have been horrible being so far apart while you were pregnant. I moved nearly 300 miles to be with my oh as we hated the long distance thing, and I wasn't even pregnant!

Did your skin change colour with the tomatoes? They say it can with oranges lol
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics