Katie & peter

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Katie & peter

Postby shazq » Tue May 12, 2009 11:00 am

heard they have split.
i am not really surprised, but do like watching their tv show. :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: Katie & peter

Postby unigirl1981 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

i was surprised that it was him that called it a day, thet said she did push him sometimes and i suppose you can only take so much.

Poor Katie and i do feel sorry for the kids too. I just hope they get some privacy becuase negative paparazzi are not going to help the poor babies.
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Tue May 12, 2009 1:22 pm

I was quite suprised to hear they had split. Yep, the pairing was a bit odd at first, and Katie being Katie, we thought it wouldn't last, but I thought they were quite a good couple. Perhaps their personalities are too similar, and yes, she dos treat him like crap a lot by the way she speaks to him, but that was part of his attraction to her. The bickering, often publicly, was 'them', and I do believe she really does love him, and he really does love him, so it's sad that they have split up. I was never a fan of either of them, not even in the jungle, but I have watched most of their 'Katie and Peter' documentary shows, and thought they did actually make quite a good couple. Hopefully they'll not resort to publicly slagging each other off, and think of the 3 kids and how it would/will all affect them, and possibly try marriage guidance or something; I'm a sucker for a happy ending!
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 12, 2009 1:40 pm

yes it would be nice if they did get back together, i think even with all their bickering they did make a good couple.
Katie being Katie will not go quietly, i think she will attack him where it hurts...she is hurting and will do her best to hurt him.
They do love each other, that shows when making their programs.
bet there will be a fight over the kids, i really hope they sort things out as the poor kids will be used as weapons.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Tue May 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Want there an article in papers a wee while ago that they were seperating - i think it was after the nanny came across in a paper about how they really were.
Yes i like to wathc it too -they seem very happy but that article said they put it on for the tv show and off camera they argue all the time.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby kp nuts » Tue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Ahh no, have they? Ive not heard that!
I love watching their program, they crack me up & take my mind of my own problems!
My OH hates it though, as he does with most of the crap I watch, love reality shows: xfactor, Britains got Talent, American Idol, Big Bro,Im a Celebrity get me out of here(where Kate & Pete met of course)
Hope it aint true!
kp nuts
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 pm

apparently its true kp :( Katie has gone back to the USA with 2 of the kids, and is apparently devastated.

Have to agree with you - I watch all that 'crap' tv too 8) but luckily OH likes most of it as well lol. But on the times he says I'm watching crap, I tell him I'm made to watch the crap he likes - football!!!! :lol: (I dont mind the footy actualy, but not tellling him that! :wink:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:19 pm

this upset me quite a bit. although i can understand why. peter has had to take alot from katie and sometimes he has said nothing. you can only take so much. i know katie has had the nervous breakdown etc etc but a marriage consists of two people not just one. and from the shows that ive seen katie is very one sided.

peter is a lovely guy after i met him in real life when he visited my area of country when i was younger. it is such a shame and i feel for the poor kiddies. it must be bad enough when parents split (i do not know from personal experience as my parents are still 2gether) but to have a split in the public media must be sheer hell.

also harvey is im sure gonna suffer as with his conditions he needs stability around him.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics