oh i need some sympathy and pity!!

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

oh i need some sympathy and pity!!

Postby unigirl1981 » Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Today i had to go to gynae and they froze my cervix with liquid nitrigen!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

it really hurt and now i am feeling sorry for myself lol.

I cannot have "physical contact" with my husband for 4 weeks and i will bleed for 3 weeks!!!!

I dont know whether its the fibro but blimey do i hurt!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Has anyone had this done?

I nned sympathy but my OH is calling me Mrs Frosty after that stupid penguin ice drink maker from the 1980's. :nono:

I need cheering up, what can i do to feel better?? :dunno:

i have already tried chocolate, picking on OH etc etc............
:needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug: :needhug:
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Re: oh i need some sympathy and pity!!

Postby motherelephant » Wed May 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Look on the brightside Uni girl you dont have to pretend to your hubby that you have headache.hahaha Have you had an errosion sorted ,if so i know what you mean cant remember it hurting that bad though.Dont know what to say to you to cheer you up ,i always try and think of others who are much worse of than me.At least after 4 weeks you can get close to your hubby again
some people will never have that opportunity again.Hope you feel better soon . :D :D :D :D :D :D :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: motherelle.x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby joanypops » Wed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh poor you im not suprised you feel miserable. Right first you need a nice hot bath with lots of bubbles & candles soft music if poss. After that a nice gin & tonic. Now lie on the couch in your big fluffy dressing gown with lots of chocolate and the tv remote. Failing that look on the bright side at least you dont have to tell your OH you have a headache for the next 3 weeks lol Heres a great big hug hope it does the job XX
joanypops
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 13, 2009 4:44 pm

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope you feel better soon.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby armanisgirl » Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I once had a smear that left me very sore, so can only imagine how awful you're feeling :(

I'd do whatever I feel may cheer me up when I'm like this - after that smear I went to the bingo and won a few hundred pounds, which then led to a little retail therapy! Deffo cheered me up, though I expect if I hadn't won I wouldn't have been quite as chirpy lol. But just going out to do something I enjoy; a meal, the cinema, the bingo etc cheers me up. Then again, I rarely go out these days, so even getting the shopping cheers me up some days :lol: :lol:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:04 pm

hope you feel better soon :hugs: :hugs:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby ellen b » Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm

plenty of :hugs: coming your way. Hope you are feeling better soon :grouphug:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 pm

thanks everyone, it is still really sore and achy but i am having an early night!!!

my hubby is NOT impressed about the 4 week sex ban lol :D :D :D

Anyway i am padded up and warm for a change. i cant drink due to the meds but will have a hot chocolate and tons of hob nobs mmmmmmnnnnnnn

Thanks to you all, it really makes a difference when you know you have people who are bothered and interested even if you cant see them face to face!!!

Mel xx
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm

I had the frozen stuff as they wanted a biopsy.
It wasnt pleasant the way you have to lie, but at the end of the day i was just pleased that i got the all clear.
Yes i was very very sore after, but its woth getting done to just be safe.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Nikki 1965 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Mel

Sorry to here what you are going through, :hugs: but hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

Enjoy the hobnobs :D

Nikki :wave:
Nikki 1965
UKFM Member

Postby kayonamission » Thu May 14, 2009 6:03 am

Ouch! sounds really painful, I had a hydro ablation (non surgical hyserectomy) done last year & that was pretty sore after so I can understand how you feel. I think when you have fibro even the slightess knock can feel terrible, if only we could have a magic pill to sort those pain signals of ours!
I hope the pain eases soon & you start to feel a little better, as for the physical ban just give your hubby a nice big cuddle I'm sure he will understand & a cuddle can be a good tonic.
Take care of yourself

:hugs: Kay x
kayonamission
please understand its still me altho I get confused & work slower than I used too before the Fibro devil moved in with me!
kayonamission
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 pm

hope you are feeling a little bit better today :hugs:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Are you feeling a bit better today Unigirl?
I bet your hips are just stooning just now, not fine the situation they put us in, at least they dont try and put our legs over our heads eh
hahahaha
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm

hope you are feeling better now uni :hugs: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby unigirl1981 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:56 am

hi all, am feeling bit better now, not so sore but have to go back in 4 weeks so he can "take a look" again. urgh. yuk.

any way hubby has been my slave for the past few days and has been putting up with my constant requests for sanitary towels, moist loo roll and liners etc poor man lol. he went to asda and came back with 6 different types of pads as he got to the right department and expected to see 1 type ha ha ha. i havent had a period in 3 years due to my implant so he cant remember what type i used to have (thats his excuse)

Oh well at least i have enough to keep me going!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics