Virtual shopping trip and makeover

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Virtual shopping trip and makeover

Postby groovy_chick » Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 am

Well girls and guys (but mainly girls :tongueout: ) I thought we ought to have another 'virtual....' and therefore I think we should now attempt virtual shopping trip to whatever shop you like to buy whatever you like as everything is free :clap: :clap: :clap: and then afterwards, cause we will be worn out with all that shopping, and to compliment our new clothes/shoes/handbags whatever I thought we could all have a virtual makeover.
What do you reckon?
So where would you go shopping and what would you buy if money was no object (like right now lol)?
TKMaxx is not an option as I booked that all for myself, sorry girls :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

So, who is coming to join me? :wave:
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Re: Virtual shopping trip and makeover

Postby groovy_chick » Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: am billy no mates, nobody wants to go shopping with me :( is it cause of the credit crunch? If it is, don't worry cause everything is free of charge and we get a slice of most chocolatey calorie free cake ever with every purchase :crazy: come on girls :clap:
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Coo-ee :D

I have a few quid left on my credit card i could spend :mrgreen:

Now wheres mi cake :woot:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby mamax9 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:24 pm

I am up for it. I have just decided that after 10 yrs with OH I am sick of trying to be what he wants when even he doesn't know what that is and am in the process of 're-inventing' myself. Being a larger lady I think I will be heading to Evans and thr Crocs shop and buying loads of lovely new things.
mamax9
UKFM Member

Postby groovy_chick » Thu May 14, 2009 1:29 pm

*Lisa* wrote:Coo-ee :D

Now wheres mi cake :woot:

well, have whatever cake you like cause remember it's calorie free so you can have as much as you want whenever you want to :cake: :clap:

mamax9 wrote:Being a larger lady I think I will be heading to Evans and thr Crocs shop and buying loads of lovely new things.

yes but you can have makeover and be whatever you want to be so you can shop in Long Tall Sally should you wisha and go for sparkly Laboutins :clap:

I think, after I bought out what I wanted from TKMaxx I might go to Coast and House of Fraser and really fancy a Mulberry handbag :clap: yay can't wait. then I'll have a slimming wrap or in fact I think I'll have pain free lipo with immediate effect without bruising on my thighs and bum.
Yay :lol:
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Thu May 14, 2009 3:17 pm

i like shoes and handbags so i guess i will be bying a lot of matching ones.i think i will have my hair done not too short,and also have a good massarge all over my back with esential oils so i will be nice and relaxed for my shopping spree, i like matching knicker and bras .and we can all meet up later for a nice cup of coffee and a non fatening cream cake :clap: :woot: :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Im up for it, my neck is a bitty sore, but that wont stop me spending a wee bitty money - i need a Kipling Bag so badly.
Checked the credit card and well yes im with you all.
Also i think i will arrange a make over with the beutician - maybe a Benefit make up would be nice.#
a glass of pink champers would be nice whilst im getting mynew face on eh
hahahahaha

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:34 pm

can i have some of your pink champes too? :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby groovy_chick » Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm

princess wrote:Im up for it, my neck is a bitty sore, but that wont stop me spending a wee bitty money - i need a Kipling Bag so badly.
Checked the credit card and well yes im with you all.

princess

princess, it's ALL free of charge!!!! You can get what you like however much you like of it :clap: :clap: :clap:
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu May 14, 2009 7:23 pm

i would love to come to, had a fall today so hurting a bit, anyone fancy pushing me in a wheel chair, i am sure unigirl will let me borrow hers for a day, oh she might need pushing as well, so hang on girls will go hire one...lol....
who wants to push????????????????//
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Thu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Well with Shaz and her fall and me with my neck - i hope that in virtual land our worries go, and our bodys heal - if thats the case then im in big time.
So be nice to get a total make over and see what i really can look like hahahah
when we meeting.
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby armanisgirl » Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm

I'd like to go to Harvey Nicholls. Don't know what for yet, but I want to feel like a wag and walk about with the Harvey Nicholls bags, instead of the usual Primark and Matalan ones :lol: :lol: But all that shopping will make me hungry, so I'd like a chinese meal to follow - great fun trying to eat with chopsticks, plus it's easier on the digestions as you really can't rush food with chopsticks!! :lol:

For the makeover, I'd like lipo and a tummy tuck, but no other surgical procedures (yet :tongueout: ) and a nice new haircut and coloured too. ooooand nails done and a spray tan, and.....oh, lets just get the full works!!! :D Claudia Schiffer..........MOVE OVER!!!! the FIBROWAGS are your new replacements!!! :tongueout:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

I want to go to Harrods food department floor.
I have a Harrods green bag and a handbag with a westie on it that my friend bought for me, but oh id like to be a wag too and just float about that shop.
Park the car outside it and just walk in like some of the celebs do hahahahahah
Anyone want to come too.

fiona
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby groovy_chick » Thu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm

armanisgirl wrote:MOVE OVER!!!! the FIBROWAGS are your new replacements!!! :tongueout:

hahahahaha I love that!!!!! Maybe that should be our new name and thread. So what do we get up to as Fibrowags :clap: :clap: :clap: ???

shazq wrote:who wants to push????????????????//

can't you get an electric one shaz :tongueout:
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

groovy_chick wrote:
armanisgirl wrote:MOVE OVER!!!! the FIBROWAGS are your new replacements!!! :tongueout:

hahahahaha I love that!!!!! Maybe that should be our new name and thread. So what do we get up to as Fibrowags :clap: :clap: :clap: ???

shazq wrote:who wants to push????????????????//

can't you get an electric one shaz :tongueout:

don't need one now, its virtual land...we are freeeeeeeeeeee no illnesses allowed..hahaha

love the FIBROWAGS
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to General Topics