Virtual shopping trip and makeover

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Virtual shopping trip and makeover

Postby princess » Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh do i feel a fight on the air - Fibromytes versus the Fibrowags - handbags at dawn!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Sat May 16, 2009 12:28 pm

have you found that stripp joint yet shaz? i had a peek through the door when you trying your sparkly red shoes on ,you know what happened last time we went :nono: ,i dont know if i should tell you where it is :nono:
those shoes look great on you ithink you should buy them there was only 2 pairs ever made [my daughter has the other pair for real]you can click your heels and wish for anything you like.
put that waiter down princess poor lad dosent know whats hit him :nono:
are we all ready for tonite ,nails done ,hair and makeup,i think we all looke good enough to eat,look out boys here we come, the town wont know whats hit it,we will liven it up :lol: :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby mamax9 » Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 pm

well.....got up VERY late....never felt so relaxed......smoked salmon and scrambled eggs in bed with a lovely latte all brought by the most gorgeous waiter....now THAT's room service....lol I will have a relaxing afternoon then get ready for tonight.....tonight won't be just any night!
mamax9
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat May 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Yip i did the same was that the waitor with the black sparkly bow tie and thongs (nothing else i might add) - i just couldnt look at my fried eggs without laughing, and trying so hard not to look you know where!!!!!!!!!!1
But oh such a nice wee bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok ok ok get on with it princess.
I had a good look in Monsoon never been in that shop before, and wow what a lot of lovely clothes maybe not for me now, but oh how i would have worn everything they sell when i was a bit younger, a good bit younger.
Miss Selfridge had just started when i was into clothes in a big way hahahahahahahaha
Harrods wow i love it and MF was just a gentleman.
Whats the name of that nice toy shop is it Hamlies???? Anyone want to go - i collect Stifes! well i have a friend who brings me one every now and again from abroad - they are in a box under the bed (shame) but nice to take out and have a wee look. Ill leave them for Lauren come time!!!
Anyway who wants to go to Hamleys with me?
oh oh oh wait a minute, ill be back right away, oh oh oh god im getting hot, oh dear im just oh dear what next, oh no what a feeling, oh no he is coming over - oh yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - s******* he was only asking if i wanted a coffee (oh well i can dream) yes its the guy with the sparkly bow tie and thong - very italian looking a real nice looking guy oh dear i have made a fool of myself at my age - sorry.

princess
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby mamax9 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:49 pm

Yes that's him princess....did you see the wicked twinkle in his eyes? I was just glad I was wearing my fabulous new La Senza nightwear.....lol
Tonight I had a lovely meal of turbot with wild rice and asparagus followed by strawberry gateau...then off for some dancing the night away fuelled by champagne cocktails....with Hugh Laurie again of course. Would love to go to Hamleys with you tomorrow...I just love dolls and teddy bears.
mamax9
UKFM Member

Postby kayonamission » Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 am

Love the new title of a "FibroWag"! I feel swanky & grand already with out the make over. As a fibroWag & this being virtual Can I have the hunky good looking footballer laods of dosh & the great big posh house to go with the title pleeeeeese lol. Come on ladies off with the comfy soft bras, elastic waist trackies & flat comfy shoes & on with the fluffy bathrobe for the full treatment in the spa, mud packs & wraps, waxing ouch! tanning & a posh hair do oh & a implant & a tighten up or two. Then on with the tight short sparkly dress & extremely high heels not forgetting the designer bag! Eh I feel like a million dollers here whos in for a all night session of dancing in that celeb nightclub with as much pink champagne as you like????
kayonamission
please understand its still me altho I get confused & work slower than I used too before the Fibro devil moved in with me!
kayonamission
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Sun May 17, 2009 1:43 pm

im up for it, pink champs i will have some of that only trouble is 2 glasses and im anybodys,so will you keep an eye on me ,id better not bump into that waiter :woot:
i bought a dress to go with my blue sparkly shoes ,its blue with saffire around the neckline.i do look like a firbowag,i wonder if we will meet any body famouse in the nite club,hands of johnny depp groovychick hes mine :tongueout: i bag him first
princess put that waiter down ,as soon as our backs are turned, i dont know. :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun May 17, 2009 5:42 pm

I had Pink Champers and strawberries for breakfast, but if was you kow who that brought it up room service oh my god i couldnt eat it for looking at ...................................well im not telling you that one hahahaha
I got diamontee shoes and a 5" heel, low black top and lovely trousers - wow oh wow and guess what my hair has turned back to jet black.
I feel a million $s and well lets go - is it the strip joint first????????????????????????
Come on come on come on come on come come on come on hahahhaahahah
Im ready willing and able - god help you all
princess
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to General Topics