[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - double yokes

double yokes

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

double yokes

Postby shazq » Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 pm

my son brought a box of eggs, the first 2 he cracked were both double yokes.
the whole six were double yokes, never seen this before, got a pic of the last 2 eggs.:-

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: double yokes

Postby emilia13 » Fri May 15, 2009 2:54 pm

that looks yummmy with some bread and butter hooooo :D
emilia xxx
emilia13
UKFM Member

Postby ellen b » Fri May 15, 2009 7:05 pm

I now have craving for boiled eggs and soldiers mummmm :0)
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri May 15, 2009 7:37 pm

We have the most amazing eggs here in the village large and lovely almost orange yokes - so we eat them and i buy Tesco packs for the baking - mind you my daughter is the baker and cooker now but i love the fresh farm organic eggs - the chooks are just down the road from me and there are 20 hen houses.
I really hate the idea of battery farmed chickens turns my tummy.
We have had a few double yokes, but not many.
Those look lovely oh dear your making me hungry!!!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 pm

i dont like eggs.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri May 15, 2009 7:43 pm

So your friends with the chooks then eh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri May 15, 2009 8:04 pm

i dont mind the white part, hate the yoke..lol...
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby unigirl1981 » Fri May 15, 2009 8:28 pm

when we go to the car boot market, there is a man who sells double yolk eggs, they are quite dear but worth it i think.

My eldest son will only eat the white and my youngest son hates eggs lol so we dont but that many for them. my oh eats over 15 a week as part of slimming world diet and has lost 4 1/2 stones since last summer!!! i have to ban him for a week every couple of months tho beacause of the erm..... effect it has on his bottom :oops: .(windows open in the bedroom and moaning melanie lol)
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Return to General Topics