[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ive missed you all

ive missed you all

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ive missed you all

Postby samantha louise » Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 am

it feels like ive been away weeks i was only away in hospital a few nights. it just goes to show how addictive this forum is

hope your all well xxxx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Re: ive missed you all

Postby samantha louise » Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 pm

im a lot better now thanks tired though i cant get comfy !! lol
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Mon May 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Pleased to see you back Samantha Louise, I remember that uncomfortable feeling wait til the weather heats up omg then you'll wish it was winter lol justthought I'd cheer you up a bit. :lol:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:14 pm

hi samantha glad you are ok :hugs: :hugs: :wave:

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 18, 2009 7:06 pm

good to see you are home. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess P » Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 pm

:D Hi happy you are home, hope you are more comfortable now, Take care :) :hugs:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 am

:wave: welcome back
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby ellen b » Tue May 19, 2009 9:37 am

Nice to have you back, take care :wave:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby shrimp » Fri May 22, 2009 6:23 pm

hi there

how you doing?......

shrimp xxx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri May 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Hi Samantha

So you and the babies are fine!
Thats good

princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby claire edwards » Sat May 23, 2009 1:12 am

:wave: welcome back
glad you and the babies are ok, rest and pamper yourself whenever possible... :D
take care
claire
xx
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat May 23, 2009 8:04 pm

So how many weeks are you along now - seems ages since you said you were in the family way honey?
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics