[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Sorry

Sorry

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sorry

Postby gillshutt » Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 am

Just to say sorry if I've missed any newbies or haven't replied to peoples threads. A bit of a stressful time at the moment and while I do try to pop on now and then I don't always reply to everything.

Work probs, exam coming up, children... say no more :lol:

Anyway (((xxx))) and :wave: to everyone. I am about just :banghead: :pcsmash: and :sick:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: Sorry

Postby princess P » Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 am

Hope things settle down for you soon, try to deal with one thing at a time :) . Take care :hugs:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Sat May 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Hey Gill,

You're only human!! Dunno how you manage to juggle it all really. Once the exams are over, you'll wonder what to do with the time you used to use for studying - it'll feel like early reitrement!! :lol: I was like that during the uni holidays lol, felt very redundant and quite bored lol.

Take it easy and give yourself a bit of a pampering treat once the last exam is done - you deserve it!

:hugs:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Your supposed to be retiring gracefully honey - so dont worry about all the posts we all really do understand
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby luuluu » Mon May 25, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi

Hope you get sorted out and good luck for your exams xx

luuluu :hugs:
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks for your help gill.
good luck with your exams.
have a great chilled out half term. :D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics