[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - i am back

i am back

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i am back

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 2:33 pm

hello everyone :wave:
I had a great holiday in Plymouth, the weather was great.
We rested up lots.
Deisil was very well behaved, he ended up on our bed in side the caravan :roll:
we bought him a kennel to sleep in, but it never got used..
We had a change of plan, we were going to stay at the caravan site until Friday then camp at the show until Monday, but ended up staying on the camp site until the Monday, we drove to the show for the days.
my ankles started to hurt on Thursday, on Friday they started to swell, we were meant to go to the vw show on the Saturday but my ankles and legs were so swollen i could not walk on them.
they are still very swollen now, i called the doctors but cant get in until thurs eve, hope they have gone down by then.
hope you are all well.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: i am back

Postby jeannie45 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm

hi shaz :wave: glad you had a nice holiday i had swolen ankle and foot a few months ago it lasted 2 weeks dr said it was water,it was painful hope urs is ok

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi jeannie, hows you? :wave:

my ankles are very painful, when we went to the show i had flip flop like sandals on, so my feet got sun burnt, but they were already swollen.
I had it last yr but cant remember how long it lasted and did the doc give me any meds?
I can remember him saying it was water retention. My whole legs are swollen too. Its been 5 days so far and not getting any better. will just have to keep them up and hope they go down soon.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:06 pm

in ok shaz,it was the first time that i had ever had swollen ankles even when i was preg i dint have it,this fms messes all the body up by the look of things,i wnder if it due to fms :wave:

jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 6:22 pm

glad to hear you are doing ok jeannie.
not sure if it is part of fibro, when i had it last yr i was not DX with fibro. :dunno:
i will go have a look up to see if i can find a reason why they swell.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:32 pm

let me know how you get on ,i just thought of something dr said to me said it was because of warm weather umm :wave:

jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Had a little look through a few sites, cant find a link to the fibro.
lots say it could be due to being on feet for a long time/long flight/car journey/injury/blood clot/sprain, so pretty sure its not the fibro.
We did have an 5hr journey although we did stop for lunch and a few times to let deisil have a walk. :dunno: .
You go away for a break have a rest from house chores and then end up being sofa ridden with feet up because you have been on holiday and on your feet for longer and a car journey..lol.
Will see what gp has to say on thurs, that's if they are still swollen.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jeannie45 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 pm

i know i think that i start of pottering around and i pay for it later on :roll:

jeanx
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Tue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Have a lazy day tomorrow and youll be ok after that
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to General Topics