[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Driving test today

Driving test today

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Driving test today

Postby Deegill » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 am

:yikes: ive my driving test today and im stressed to the max, my 9 year old is not going to school, illness, but luckily my 18 yr is here to look after her, id rather stay home and look after her!

Yesturday was a very bad day for me with pain, i took 3 stressless pills last night, going to take another 3 in a mo, and another 3 just before my test, i know i can pass it, but as soon as the examiner gets in the car, i'll lose it all, i know i will, this is my 3rd attempt,although last attempt was 8 yrs ago.

oh boy :needhug:

my back is painful and so are my wrists, going to go and have a shower and aim the hot water on my back for a massage.

hope you all have a good day, keep your fingers crossed for me please, i need all the prayers i can get!!!!!!

Dee x
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Re: Driving test today

Postby auroura » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:22 am

Good luck, hugs and best wishes.
Sharon

Bad is never good until worse happens
auroura
UKFM Member

Postby sugar plum » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Good luck, hun :hugs: :hugs:
sugar plum
UKFM Member

Postby Deegill » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Thank you for your goodluck wishes, they've helped as

Ive PASSED!!!! yippeeee. no fog moments, the pain was steady, stressless herbal pills helped with my nerves, my god, there was plenty!!!!

Going for a lie down as have a headache. thank you again.

Dee x

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 pm

:clap: :clap: Well done Dee :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: Congratulations :woot: :woot:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shrimp » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:41 pm

well done...........you can get about all over the place now,.... :clap:

shrimp xxx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
My daughter in law failed her test this morning for the 7th time :cry: she is a really good driver but nerves get the better of her, I will tell her to get some of the herbal stressless pills for next time.

Happy motoring :yikes: :yikes: :clap: :clap: :wave: :hugs:
Take care, Anne
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby cariad » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Aw well done! I took mine 4 times and only passed the 4th time because the examiner stopped me half way through and said if I tell you you have passed up to now would that help? I could have kissed him (but didn't) My grand daughter has taken it twice and failed She is gutted because her elder brother took it once and sailed through> It's the nerves that does it! :clap:
cariad
UKFM Member

Postby luuluu » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Brilliant, well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

luuluu :hugs:
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Wonderful clever you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Deegill » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 pm

:wave: THank you all so much, i am so happy, thank you.

Anne1206, im so sorry for yuor daughter-in-law, the stressless herbal tablets are from holland and barretts and boots, £5,69 i think. i took my test twice over 8 yrs ago, and nerves got me then, so, last night i took 3 to help me sleep! 3 as i was on my way, had a 2 hour lesson, then 4 just beofre my test, felt nervous but not as bad as i would of been without them, your daughter - in-law might even find kalms helpful. tell her to take some on a driving lesson to see how she gets on. i do hope she wont be to disheartened and go for it again, tell her about the stressless.
lets me know how she gets on, if you could please, send her my very best wishes and i hope and im sure she will with these tablets. where about is she?

i got 3 minors out of 16, and they were silly minors!

I made my instructor cry - the day i decided to drive, and i cant remember if ive said this! we were on the road, and this learner car past us, it had automatic and mobility written over it, told OH to follow that car so i could get the number, phoned it and we met up at the garden centre, it was a very good omen, how i was thinking about driving, then Isobel, my instructor past us! my car is auto, so it was perfect.
after i past, i hugged Isobel, said thank you so much,and i mean that from the bottom of my heart, she started to cry!, earlier i had given her a gift, and she was speechless- thats the first!!!
It was a pen with her name on and a memo pad ,for her dashboard with name and mobile number on.

another thing Anne, does your daughter-in-law get on well with instructor?

Thank you all again, given me a big smile tonight!!!

Dee x

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby sugar plum » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 am

:woot: :woot: :woot:
Clever girl... well done, we're all so proud of you!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
sugar plum
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:19 am

Well done! Enjoy the freedom you will be able to now have! :clap: :clap: :clap:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done
My son was meant to have his two weeks ago, he had about 15mins to go, the phone rang it was him saying that he had forgotten his other part of the licence.. :roll:
There was not enough time to get home and back again before his test. He asked if i could drive to meet him , but my feet were so swollen, and we would never had made it in time.
He cant get in until july now.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Deegill » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 pm

:( oh Shaz, bet your son is gutted, your quite right not to off gone, not if feet were to swollen, do you keep them elivated when they are like that?

i wish your son all the luck for July, will he get his money back??

thank you all for your kind wishes, it makes me smile to have lovely people like you all here, good place to come to to cry or laugh, although, ive typed so much in the passed 2 days, my fingers are so darn painful!!!!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Next

Return to General Topics