[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - i want it back......

i want it back......

Enjoy general conversation with other members

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

i want it back......

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:44 pm

ok, who has stole it????

can i have the sun back plz.
we have a dark drizzly day here, its cold, i had to put a jumper on, i am still cold, might even have to put the heating back on.. :cry:
We just get used to having a bit of summer then it goes. we have been having higher temps then this during the evenings.
can you tell iam a summer person..hahaha :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: i want it back......

Postby princess » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 pm

We have had to put the oil central heating on again today - brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 pm

just put the heating on for a bit, i am so cold tonight.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gilly54 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 am

Same here. Cold, wet and windy this morning, much prefer the sun.
gilly54
UKFM Member

Postby armanisgirl » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:43 am

It was lovely ans sunny yesterday morning......I put a load of washing on the line.........10 minutes later the rain started :( so it had to go in the tumble drier. It drizzled on and off for the rest of the day, but OH went to a mates 7 miles away and it was like torrential rain! I also heard a rumble of thunder, but it didn't amount to anything where I am.

Today it's been raining properly....it's also quite cold. Today, my legs do not belong to me - they're so cold they won't do what I want them to. I'm also feeling exceptionally sore and stiff in areas that were the normal dull aches yesterday. Obviously I am my own built-in barometer!! :lol:
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:28 pm

just my luck, going away for a few days, just as the weather changes.
Oh well we will only be about 1 1/2 hrs from home so if it pours down we can come back home.
I don't mind it being cloudy just don't want it to pour down. :nono:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to General Topics